View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

ooc: With the closing of the polls on Saturday, then the votes have been tallied for all the questions that over eighty eligible voters came out to express their opinions. As the independent campaign manager, then I'm here to report the results via the courtroom. Look for memos with the results as well and thank you for being a part of the election <3

Sophia quickly made her way down to the courtroom ten. She didn't really expect much a crowd since even though they got an alarmingly high number of responses in the polls, and the results would be publicized undoubtedly on the first pages of the Prophet, the actual announcing of the new minister was not well broadcasted. Nonetheless, her speech was necessary and would be recorded into National Wizarding History and broadcasted on Wizarding Radio Stations around Britain and all over the world. Because what Sophia Anne was about to report was perhaps the biggest history in the world.

Stepping up to the podium - not much had changed in the layout since a week ago when she was here for the debates - the young brunette smiled brightly at the cameras before beginning.

"Today, the 19th of April 2069 marks a fabulous day for Witches and Wizards all over the world. It is with the help of all of you that I am pleased to report that the Ministry will be working in a partnership with the Headmaster of Hogwarts to seek educational programs that would benefit the students, the Ministry shall be appointing Ambassadors to foreign nations in an effort to better our relationships with other countries, All forms of magical transportation will remain as they stand, and there will be an increase in funding for St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries."

"It is therefore, without further ado, that I present your new Minister of Magic, Ms Reagan Taylor." With one respectful nod towards the new minister, Sophia stepped away from the podium to allow Reagan to step up and offer a few words to the community.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.