View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE QUEEN! View Post
No dying on me! These crazy ol' readers are rubbing off on you! About time someone with some sanity [*cough*] set you straight again.
Hehe. *pokes you twice*

Just checking how sane you are.
Quote:
Haha, really? That means I should post more and more and more, no? But, DUDE. What if you get so happeh that you EXPLODE? Is it possible?
LOLOL. I think I'm going to explode right now. Because you're HERE. I mean, how awesome is that? The RQT = Here. Gosh, I'm so lucky. =D *ties you to the thread* xD
Quote:
I'd try it but then well, I'm sortof scared of that fan-girl of yours named Dee. Did you hear that she goes in creepy haunted buildings and talks to ghosts? *shudders*Anyhowwww. *revives you* :]
-is revived-

Creepy buildings? =O Wowww. *loves on myRiddleQueen and myDeeLee*

I'm sure she won't eat you.
Quote:
Title ties in with everything, eh? Ohmyohmyy. Ha, now you've got me brainstorming.
*watches your brain* Oooooh! xDD
Quote:
Jenna White, huh? I'm not quite sure what to make of all these new charries. She reminds me a bit of Bella but...well, Bella wouldn't waste her time with Wormtail, I don't think. Hmmm.
She is SO not Bella. But, of course you'll see that as the story goes along. As for me, I feel like I'm going to give a whole FF away, one of these days. xD
Quote:
Anyhowwww, I can't wait to see how it all falls together. Until then, I'll be stalking!
*ties you more securely to TSRTD* =D