View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 03:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
HannahLongbottom

SS 100 Triumphant!
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadley Taylor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Malachi Brown
International Cooperation
Canon Niffler || Neville's Yorkshire Pudding | | Teddy's Biographer || P + R = ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybird View Post
I read the entire interview and it was good but I dont like the comment he keeps making about American child stars. They are all not that bad! From time and time again, he keeps saying how the difference is growing up in England and in America, nobody tells you, you're going over your head?!! Im sorry but I dont agree with that comment. He has said it over and over again and I just wish he would seriously look over at that. There are plenty of ppl in America that still have their heads on and there are plenty of ppl in England that are completely off their wagon. I am still a huge fan of Daniel but that aspect has always bothered me. The thing he said about Rupert was funny though. "...you could set fire to him and he wouldnt mind."
I think it's potentially a case of us only hearing the worst of other people. Sadly, scandal is always so much more interesting than a good reputation. You get to here all about Amy Winehouse or Pete Doherty, we get to here all about Britney or Lindsay Lohan. Gossip, not money, is what makes the world go around.
HannahLongbottom is offline   Reply With Quote