View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Could I be Hugo Weasley?! Please?! I'll post a bio for him,

SPOILER!!: Hugos Bio

Name: Hugo Weasley
Birthday: 5th May
Nicknames: Hu, Hug.

(it wont let me paste the picture so here it is!)

House: Gryffindor
Best Subject: Charms
Worst Subject: Flying (much to the horror of his father)

Family and Background: Being the son of two of the Golden Trio, where ever he goes, Hugo is pointed at and whispered about. But he doesn’t mind the attention; as a matter of fact, he likes being famous. But he’d rather it was because of something he’d done; not his parents. Hugo has always been the ‘protected’ one in his family, being the youngest, and had hoped that when he went to Hogwarts, he’d be the one looking out for his sister, Rose, even though she is older than him. However, that wasn’t the case.
Hugo is very close to his sister, although they may not get on at times. He idolises his uncle, Harry Potter, and is close to his cousins as well.

Appearance: He’s tall, a good 5”11 ands is usually found in baggy jeans and shirts over t-shirts. Hugo inherited the dark, curly hair of his mother, although the tall, lanky build of his father. He has deep blue eyes and his face is usually pulled into a mischievous grin. He is very uncoordinated, though, and is not a very good flier. Walking with a loopy, lanky type of jaunt, many find it hard to keep up with, not only his fast paced strides, but his inventive and excitable manor…

Personality: Hugo likes to live a fast-paced life, and wishes for adventures to rival those of his father and mother, not to mention his uncle. He is very inventive and has an absurd imagination that can not only confuse some people, but turn others against him. However, at heart, Hugo is a very kind, honest person. He finds it hard to lie, but is very sociable and finds it easy to talk to others. Being funny without even trying is something he inherited from his father, but it can be a bad think as he sometimes takes things to seriously.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 06-23-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake!! Ooops :P