View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #158 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
ž of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick88 View Post
she was about to respond when a boy entered and asked about the owlery too, she smiled, at least she was not the only one who couldnīt remeber where each thing was supposed to be
"lets all go together then and do homework when we are back i havenīt started yet but itīs the only subject i donīt mind doing it, i like it actually it seems interesting" she then turned to the boy and added "Iīm victoria by the way"
"Yeah, it's really interesting. Have you attended the cla--" Grace couldn't end her sentence when suddenly big drops of water seeped on her head. "Whaat?" she asked blankly. This meant only one thing, a leak, but she couldn't believe it. It was Hogwarts! Didn't they have magic for that and stuff? She didn't know if somebody called for a professor. Probably they did, she thought. The floors were already wet. She grabbed her stuff. She hated wet. She cursed under her breath when the others talked about a spell. Could "Evanesco" be helpful? She doubted. Maybe a freezing spell to stop water, if there was such a spell. She didn't know.