View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Reese narrowed her eyes at Zeke's sarcasm. "I actually have been told I was scare...and crazy...yeah," she told him, nodding her head. At least, she thought she has been called scary before. She might have got that mixed up with crazy. Ah, well. She knew she was scary to Jack Moiser. That little boy was scared of her. "Well- I'm glad your talking to me right now. I missed talking you, Zeke," she said, winking at him. She giggled at him when he imitated her. Bwahaha. Did she really sounds like that? "Well, that's good. Oh, I've been good as well. Just- you know- trying to get book smart for my OWLs. Yeah, school just started, but I don't want to fail my OWLs. So, I'm trying to read up on my studies and everything," she added.

She turned back to Livvy. Mmmhmm. Sure she knew that. But, Reese wasn't going to tell her that. All she did was smile at her. "Yep. We're on the second floor," she repeated, again. "So, Livvy, what have you been up to? Anything interesting happened that I should know about?"

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.