View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

hello...this the next post...

Realization And Regret...

The next morning Sara was in even bad mood. She didn’t even come out for
breakfast and sat there in her room the entire morning. She was thinking and thinking of what she would want to do waiting for her friend to come back.
“no I cant just, just sit here idle. I’ll go mad if I did nothing to keep my mind and body working. If I stay back at least I will have a job at hand and I will be able to see Rahul too and convince him to come back with me”.
“But if I leave I will have no where to go and I will have to go through all that once again what I went through during the war,” she thought. She didn’t want herself to look mean and selfish but that is what she could think of doing staying back with her small job and her friend hopefully in Duff town,
“but there is an other option. Join Hogwarts. In that sense even Madam Rosmerta will not have problems with you” she thought
“but…but once I join I wont be allowed to come out and meet Rahul”.
“You can talk about it to Professor Macgonagall about it.” she argued with herself.
“ha! as if she will listen to your request. She is willing to take you in itself is great”
“but lets try atleast. you will get a chance to do something else better than pouring butterbeer and firewhiskey” she continued the conversation in her mind.
“arrggg I am getting frustrated. I think I should go out for sometime and move around a bit”
Sara got up took her raincoat in her hands and left the apartment and the pub through the back door without telling Madam Rosmerta.
She walked through the pavement and watched the people around her, everyone moving around doing their daily chores. She watched small children run by here and there playing with enchanted quaffles of the Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes or flying about on their toy broomsticks or being taken by their mum while they were out and shopping. She saw few people sipping hot tea in their shops and chatting with their customers. Everyone was trying hard to come back to normalcy. She walked down the entire village of Hogsmeade and reached the small hill where the forest began and there was a cave overlooking the Hogwarts. It was already past noon time but still it was cool and breezy out there. She entered the cave and looked around remembering the last days of the war. She remembered how first she saw the hippogriff, how she befriended it, how she used to talk to it, how she heard the muffling sounds the night the war broke out, how she put the protecting charm around her and the beast. She sat down for sometime with her head leaning on the wall thinking about what her friends will be doing now, are they alive, are they continuing their school, are their families safe and sound, has things fallen back to normal in her land. So many questions were arising in her mind for which she didn’t have a single answer.
She sat there for few hours. It was only 4 in the evening but the sky was becoming darker because of the clouds. She sighed and went outside the cave and sat down on a rock closed her eyes once again. She saw her old school, Phoenix School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, its huge lawn covering the space around the school and fountains, the quidditch pitch at the back and green houses at the side. And then suddenly she saw a flash of high towers and dark mark hanging over the highest tower. She opened her eyes and saw the same school standing in front of her with dark mark absent and fully ready for the next academic year.
“what was that?”
“what does that mean?”
“should…should I join Hogwarts?”
“I am not understanding. I think I should talk to Madam Rosmerta about it. I am not going to sit idle, for sure,” she thought.
She walked back to the village and it began to pour. She pulled on her raincoat. It was pouring heavily. As she walked by she saw an old lady in her apartment balcony sitting and sipping hot beverage. Sara looked at her for sometime and thought how the old lady is trying to lead her normal life. No one knows what that lady might be thinking but from her face it looked as if she has forgotten the past and just listening to the noise of the splattering water. Sara looked around and saw people walking faster to get some shelter from the rain. She passed by the Zonkos and saw it was pretty crowded. She searched for a certain red headed person from outside it self but didn’t find. She slowly walked back to the Three Broomsticks. Before entering with a flick of her wand she dried herself. As soon as she entered she saw Madam Rosmerta at the counter. She gave her small smile and Madam Rosmerta returned it great fully. Sara went back to the apartment and in to her room and immediately she sat on her chair and desk and sat to write a letter

Back at the Burrow the Weasley family was getting ready for the dinner when Hermione saw an owl coming.
“who’s owl is this? never saw her here anywhere,” she thought. The owl reached the windowsill and perched on it. Hermione went and untied the letter and the bird immediately flew off.
“who’s letter is it Hermione?” asked Ginny who was placing the plates on the table
“it is addressed to you”
“me?”
“yes”
“show me,” and Ginny took the letter and began reading it.

Dear Ginny,

Hi this is Sara. I know you wouldn’t be expecting my letter but I am writing this letter to apologize for how I spoke to you yesterday. I am really very sorry for my behavior. I really didn’t mean to insult Mrs. Weasley or Gorge. If they wouldn’t have helped Madam Rosmerta with me I wouldn’t have half cured as fast as I did. I am really thankful to both of them. I really appreciate that all three of you along with Madam Rosmerta have made an attempt to talk to me and let me have a let out off my emotions with an intention of helping me. I think I am so lucky to have you people around me to care for a stranger like me so much. I was in real bad mood yesterday and even it continued on till today. I went out to get things cleared from my mind and to decide on few things.
All I want is to thank your mother, brother and you for what you have tried to do for me.
Convey my regards to Mrs. Weasley and Gorge.( Looks like his business is back on track. Zonkos was already full today). And I hope you are enjoying your vacation well.

Yours truly,
Sara Mehra

have a nice day:-)...

Last edited by harita; 04-09-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Some Changes Made