View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

ok...here's today's post...i always loved Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione pairing so you will find that in my fiction...

Seeing Sara...

The next day Ginny went to Zonkos along with Ron to see what was happening at her brothers other branch of joke shop. She also wanted to be with Harry who was visiting Lee Jordan that day. The last two weeks the trio had been busy with their exams and Ginny had to stay in the house and wait for them to return. Molly still didn’t know about them writing the exam. And what with exam fever on Ginny and Harry could hardly spend proper time together. Apart from that she just wanted to see who this Sara girl was. She wasn’t deciding on talking to her like her mum insisted but wanted to see and observe her for a while.
After going to the Zonkos and being a first hand witness to making of the Weasleys’ modified fireworks and after going to the sweet shop Ginny and Harry left for The Three Broomsticks. Ron well…he went back to the apartment as he was to go on a lunch date with Hermione.

Both Harry and Ginny walked in the pub as a small bell rang. People turned their heads to see Harry there standing in front of them. He was feeling a bit scared because till now wherever he went there has been a lot of crowd of people wanting to meet him. He didn’t want to get mobbed here at least. 3 months have passed by but people still meet him and congratulate him. This time too everyone clapped as if he just won the war and came in to have a mug of butterbeer. He was embarrassed but at the same time overwhelmed by the response. He went to the counter and asked a girl at the counter for 2 medium sized butterbeers. She smiled and with a swish it was ready and placed in a nice tray.
“She is new. Is she the one? Gorge’s friend?” he thought

“here you go,” he said to Ginny who looked at him and smiled as he sat down opposite to her.
“um…Harry this is really…”
“I know…I know very embarrassing people watching us,” he said nodding his head
“but they will come over it after sometime. I promise”
“I know they will,” said Ginny somehow reassured and taking his hand in hers.
“just hope Madam Rosmerta doesn’t make a huge event out of our arrival,” said Harry and just then Rosmerta came in and saw the young couple and went to them straight
“hello there Harry and Ginny. I am so glad to see both of you here,” she said ruffling Harry’s already messy hair the heads turned again in their side.
Harry and Ginny turned another shade of red and gave her a small smile.
“everything fine dears”
“yes absolutely Madam Rosmerta,” said Ginny
“good any problem I will be just near the counter or in the other corner. You can call me anytime”
“yes madam Rosmerta,” said Ginny a bit stressfully indicating that she got her point
Madam Rosmerta was always very loud in conversation with young couples. She always tried to make everything nice and cozy for them and enjoy their little time in the pub but in turn, most of the time it would embarrass them and make them blush.
Noting that Ginny and Harry wanted some privacy Rosmerta smiled and left them.

All this was being seen by Sara at the counter. She like everyone else in a second understood that this was Harry Potter about whom she heard so much and read so much in the newspapers. This is the first time she met him. He stood there in blue hooded shirt and faded jeans with a red headed beautiful girl in a cool grey shirt and black jeans by his side. He looked at the people in the pub who had just started to clap. He went all red. He smiled at the people and just gave a small nod of recognition. She noticed that and found it really cute on his part to be so humble. She saw the girl walking by and taking a seat in a secluded corner of the pub as Harry walked towards her.
“um…hi”
“hello Mr. Potter. Pleasure to meet you”
He couldn’t say anything and just smiled. She found that really sweet.
“what can I get you?”
“two medium sized butterbeers”
“alright here you go,” in her typical sing song way, whether in good mood or not Sara had got used to saying that in a sing song way.
She handed it to him in a nice tray and he smiled gave a nod took the tray and left.
After few minutes she saw Madam Rosmerta striding up to them and talking for sometime and leaving them. Sara shook her head and smiled to herself looking at Rosmerta.
“she always did that, didn’t she? Always went and talked to the couples especially the young and a bit too loud for their privacy," she thought.
Sara went back to helping other customers and didn’t think about the young couple again till it was their time to leave.

Ginny and Harry sat there and chatted for what seemed like more than an hour. They looked completely oblivious to the surrounding world. They talked and laughed and didn’t bother about others. It was when they were talking and laughing about Fred and Gorge’s antiques did Ginny become silent all of a sudden remembering Fred. Harry held her hand and slightly squeezed for reassurance. She looked at him with tears swimming in her eyes but she wiped them off before they fell. Harry moved closer and held her for sometime. They didn’t care what others thought and were completely busy with themselves. They talked about both their exams and recent months of non stop studying.
“honestly this month I have seen Hermione grinding you guys like never before,” said Ginny
“yeah. She should be a professor, really,” added Harry taking a swig of butterbeer.
“but she wants to take up a job in department for regulation and control of magical creatures, right?” said Ginny
“yeah, looks like she is pretty firm on her S.P.E.W getting through the applications for new magical creatures rights,” said Harry
“but that wouldn’t happen unless she is a perfect employee in the department and unless she has a right for putting forward an application”
“she will do it. I am sure,” said Harry and Ginny nodded.
“but I am surprised Ron was so silent and did his work. He is the one to throw tantrums when he studies,” said Ginny
“well looks like miss Granger was pretty hard on him and moreover she didn’t want him to think about…about you know Fred,” said Harry
“yeah I know apart from Gorge, Ron was completely broken,” said Ginny.
“by the way I just wanted to know is that girl at the counter Gorge’s friend you were talking about?” asked Harry
“I think yes,” said Ginny
“I have been seeing her for quite sometime. She is pretty good at her work and people around her seem to like her a lot,” said Ginny as she saw Sara talking politely to a couple and then few youngsters at the counter.
“hey you are supposed to be seeing me not her,” said Harry and pouted and Ginny laughed loudly which made people turn around and look at them but she caught Sara’s eye and winked at her and Sara smiled back.
“I will surely talk to this girl,” Ginny thought when they got up to leave.

have a nice day...:-)

Last edited by harita; 04-09-2010 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Some Changes Made