View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

here's another post for today...

Later that afternoon Sara was in a bad mood though she was at the counter she didn’t talk much with anyone in particular. Even during dinner she was silent. In the night in her room when Madam Rosmerta came in she saw Sara sitting there on the windowsill quietly looking out of the window. Rosmerta stood there for quite some time but Sara didn’t turn to look at her and talk and giving up for the day Madam Rosmerta left her room.
For next few days Sara stopped talking to Rosmerta and would most of her free time would sit by her windowsill and lookout. There were couple of times when Rosmerta would see a tear or 2 falling down her cheek but she would hastily wipe them off. Suddenly one day Mrs. Weasley came to Three Broomsticks near the afternoon closing time when Sara was at the counter. Molly was not particularly very fond of Madam Rosmerta, somehow. For her Rosmerta was always that glitzy and flirty kind of a woman and Molly usually keeps her distance from her. But Molly got along fine with her as she would drop by sometime in Three Broomsticks when she comes to meet her son like today. Sara had not seen Molly before but she recognized her by her friendly smile and red hair. Madam Rosmerta was glad to see Molly. Both the ladies chatted up for sometime. When it was the closing time Sara stepped out of the counter to turn the ‘close for now’ sign board and was about to go to the apartment when Mrs. Weasley called her
“Sara”
Sara turned and saw Mrs. Weasley smiling at her
“hello Mrs. Weasley, I presume,” said Sara kindly and Molly nodded
“how are you doing?”
“I am doing good”
“good. Bill said he met you and was really happy to see you again. He was feeling really bad the other day when he told about you that he couldn’t help you when Fenrir attacked you” Rosmerta went pale white
“when did that happen?”
“before war,” was Sara’s curt answer.
“Mrs. Weasley I told him that there was no need for him to be sorry”
“I know dear, that’s what Ginny told him but he was the same way when Alastor died”
“Alastor?”
“yeah, Alastor. He was a very famous auror. He died while helping Harry out of his house to one of the safe houses.”
“oh.”
“Brave man he was. Bill and his wife Fleur both were there when that happened and all that Bill could say was he couldn’t do a thing, he went later along with Remus in search of the body but didn’t find it”
“Alastor…well never was he a man for relaxation, was he? Always like what he said constant vigilance,” said Rosmerta
“yeah we all miss him more so the kids because they were in great awe with him,” said Molly
“yeah Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny bunch of very talented kids,” said Rosmerta
Sara got up and went in to the apartment. Both the ladies didn’t understand what happened
“she met her friend at last,” said Rosmerta, “but he refused to come back,” said Rosmerta
“she doesn’t seem to have taken it well”
“no, she hasn’t. I asked Minerva if Sara can join Hogwarts and she was glad to look into the matter and take Sara in”
“that is wonderful”
“yes it is but Sara didn’t like it. She thinks that I want to get rid of her and she has decided to leave”
“what!”
“yeah but I think she is thinking of changing her mind”
“has she told you?”
“no she hasn’t talked to me since past few days” and Molly just shook her head
“but I think she will soon come around. I don’t know why but I feel she is missing her friends more than that particular friend. She immediately got up when we took Harry and his friends names. She is a witch who needs something to do constantly. She can’t sit idle. I think she will think of going to Hogwarts but I just hope it doesn’t be too late that Minerva won’t accept her”
“don’t worry I hope everything will be alright,” said Molly. They sat there for sometime silently and then Molly got up to leave for lunch back home.

After reaching the Burrow something struck Molly. She straight went to the fire place and called “The Three Broomsticks”
“hello Molly you have forgotten something?”
“no I had this thing in my mind for sometime so thought I should ask you”
“go on, go ahead”
“I was thinking if I could make Ginny talk to her as she will be a 7th year student this year”
“that…that would be great”
“yeah I thought maybe she must be missing her friends, so why not make new friends and feel just like what she used to feel back in her own school. Maybe that should help her a bit in relaxing her tension and maybe she will think more clearly”
“yeah, I think we can try that,” said Rosmerta sounding hopeful
“good I will talk to Ginny about it and let you know,” said Molly and vanished from the fireplace.

“what do you want to talk to me mum?” asked Ginny who was standing at the doorway and heard her mum talking to someone.
“nothing it is about Sara. She needs to be more around people of her own age. Working and going in search of her friend every fortnight has made her so tired and we presume she is missing her friends a lot,” said Molly
“so…you want me to talk to her?” asked Ginny with an eyebrow raised.
And Molly nodded. Ginny thought for a while and said “ok I will but don’t expect me to be friends with her forever or something”
“Ginny…” said her mum
“What?”
“don’t worry you will change your mind as soon as you meet her,” said Molly and left and Ginny just shrugged.

this was today's post...have anice day:-)