View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:24 AM

Post Video: First Half-Blood Prince US TV spot (UPDATE #2)

A preview segment for Half-Blood Prince was aired earlier this evening on the CW network in the US, during the film The Game. We have a summary of what was shown in the video, which ran for about half a minute:

Quote:
Dumbledore and Harry are talking and Harry mentions a girl and says "she's just a friend...." and then they show Harry and Ginny leaning in for a kiss. Next we have Hermione smacking Harry in the library. Then it switches to a scene in a hospital (Ron's poisoning) and Lavender leans over the hospital bed and says "I happen to be his girlfriend". Then it shows a shot of Hermione looking up at the Quidditch stands, smiling really big at Ron (new shot of Ron during Quidditch shown). Next shot that I remember is back at the hospital wing and Hermione responds to Lavender with "I happen to be his friend". You see Harry, Dumbledore, Ginny, Hermione, Lavender, Ron and Snape in this scene. Maybe McGonagall too. Then Dumbledore says "Ah, to be young again..." and then you see Harry smiling really big in the common room.
Thanks to Rose for the information!

UPDATE: The video can be seen below. Thanks to all those who emailed.

UPDATE #2: Screencaps can be seen in our galleries.