View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:53 AM   #86 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

She tried not to pout, but Nathan could read her almost as good as she could read him. She slid her arms around his waist as he hugged her. She laid her head over his heart. It was the only part of his body she could reach when he was standing. He was almost 6 feet tall and she was only 4 foot 9. "Breakfast in bed sounds about right," She smiled. She almost fell face first into the floor when Nathan let got of her so abruptly. "Whats wrong?" she asked steadying herself on Nathan's desk. She saw the face he was pulling. What happened? "Nathan?" She said.

She pulled a face. She hated tea. She was a coffee drinker, some of the best coffee was grown in Africa. They didn't drink tea. She shook her head. "You and your bacon butties," She smiled. Nathan was a total creature of habit. She had her coffee with hazelnut and hornbeam. It was the only way to have it. She looked at him as he asked about the boys. "Well, they set of one of Paris' chocolate bombs and it was everywhere. They even had it in their ears, but other than that the morning went off without a hitch. Got them off to daycare." She told him.

She tried to keep a straight face and she saw his mock offense. She stifled a giggle. "Yes it is all natural. I believe you," She told him nodded her head and trying to keep the smirk on her face. She loved his hair, but not as much as he did. Nathan took his hair more serious than any other man Egypt knew. "Oh posh you know that mirror doesn't answer me. She won't even show me my reflection." Egypt said. "If I didn't know any better I would be jealous of her." She said with a raised eyebrow. Egypt had to go and get a mirror of her own because Nathan's mirrors had told the other mirrors in the house not to show Egypt her reflection. She found it funny that Nathan and his mirror argued in the mornings over his hair.

She grinned. "Well then I may leave it for a while. I hardly ever dye my hair so it will be a nice change." She announced. Her sister Tommy and her daughter Paris were the adventurous ones with their hair color. Her little nose wrinkled. "I smell?" She asked him. Well that was great. She was walking around smelling funny. "Yes lets get out of here. We can floo home real fast and I can wash my hair and then we can go to lunch." She said pulling her cloak on and grabbing her purse. If she knew she had smelled funny she wouldn't have came to work today. She didn't like leaving the house looking less than her best. She took his hand as they walked over to the fireplaces. "How about a bacon cheeseburger and a pint?" She asked him with a smirk. She pinched some floo powder from the pot and threw it into the fireplace. "Last one home buys!" She stepped into the fireplace. "Uptown court," And then she vanished.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣