View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff I kept my promise, didn't I?!

Chapter Five: Failed Attempt
15 October 1997
"Dear Journal,
Well, our plan almost worked. I knew that Dumbledore had given Harry the Sword of Gryffindor in his will, and I told Neville about it, we ended coming up with a plan to get the sword to the trio. We managed to get the sword but ran into Snape! At least he was calm with us three, we received detention with Hagrid and I was banned from Hogsmeade. He said that he knows that the sword goes to Harry but he didn't know where to send it. The sword we tried to "steal" was a duplicate! I totally forgot that Snape is in the Order, and Dumbledore explained it to me (without Snape being in the room) that Snape is good and asked him to kill him, it was either that or die a horrible death from a curse that was placed on a ring, (he explained what a horcrux is to me). I asked if Neville and Luna can be included in the plan and he said yes! He also said that Luna and I were destined to fight in the final battle that was who knows when. Harry once told me that his parents were murdered by Voldemort on All Hallows Eve and he survived the Killing Curse because of his mother's sacrifice. It has been nearly sixteen years and I had hoped that they watched him grow up in heaven. If Harry and I ever get married and have children, I'm going to name them after his parents.
Gin"

"There is not going to be a Halloween feast this year." said Professor Snape. After we ate, Snape asked for the new trio (Luna, Neville and I) to follow him to an empty classroom.

"What did we do?" I asked him, "I don't understand that us three were to follow you here."

"I'm thinking of having a muggle play 'South Pacific' being performed here. Just the Ravenclaws, Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs for all but two teachers. Not even the Slytherins are to participate. The Carrows are the devils children after all. Would you consider it?" Snape asked.

"Yes! Forgive me, sir, but that is my favorite play! Actually I keep thinking of a song to keep me from blurting out in Alecto's class." I replied.

"What song is that, Miss Weasley?" Snape inquired.

"A Wonderful Guy. It's sung by Ensign Nellie Forbush, a Naval nurse," I fired off the top of my head, "She sings about Emilie De Becque, a plantation owner on an island where the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps are stationed."

"Ginny, you are playing Nellie Forbush. Neville you play Joe Cable, and Luna you play Bloody Mary." he said, "I saw the play myself and it is one of my favorites as well."

"Professor, we need to hold auditions to find the rest of the cast, like Jerome,Ngana, Billis, the Enlisted Men(U.S. Navy), the nurses the Commanding Officer, the Executive Officer, the butler, Emilie and Liat" I rplied.

"I understand. Our little secret?" Snape said with a wink.

"Aye, Aye, sir!" we replied naval style.

"See you in the morning, Luna," Neville and I said together.

Last edited by daydreamer; 04-05-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: had corrected version at home, not on disc!