View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff Hope You like This!

Chapter Four: Tough Teachers
3 September 1997
"Dear Journal,
This school year is tougher than expected considering we have two new teachers, The Carrows. McGonagall, Flitwick, Slughorn and Sprout all understand that we have a lot to deal with. In Dark Arts, we have to preform the Unforgiveable Curses on anyone who deserve it. That was Amycus. Alecto has been teaching us the Death Eater views on Muggles and Muggle-borns. Normally I don't critize my teachers but those two deserve it in this book. As a prefect I have to bite my tongue to keep myself from blurting out what she says are lies! I hope that the trio are all right, I wish I could write to the but I know I can't. For one thing, I don't know where to send it and two, if I did, the Death Eaters would've been all over them. I'll have to pray that they make it thorugh this alive. That is all I think of, to stay alive.
Gin"

"I'm as corny as Kansas in August, High as a flag on the Fourth of July, If you'll excuse an expression I use, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy!" I thought through out the Carrow Lectures. At least it kept me sane. I had a glassy eyed look, hey looks aren't everything, right? Then the bell rang signalling the class was over. Neville entered the classroom not realizing that Mr. Carrow didn't dissmiss us.

"Ginny, are you thinking of that song again?" asked Neville as I was getting ready to leave for Charms.

"Yes, why, you noticed my eyes, huh?" I inquired.

"Class is not dissmissed," yelled Carrow, "Detention for you little brats!"

"That slimy git," I fumed to Luna on our way to Advanced Charms.
"What right does he have for putting us in detention because the bell rang! I'll talk to McGonagall tonight before supper."

"Miss Weasley, what do I owe of this pleasure?" asked Professor McGongall.

"I've been wondering why does the Carrows hate the other houses so much? I mean after the Dark Arts, the Gryffindors and the Ravenclaws were getting ready to leave since the bell rang, he gave us detention the entire class!" I explained to her.

"Hmph. You, Neville, and Luna know what to do-restart the D.A." replied McGonagall. I look gob smacked at McGonagall, I thought she lost her gobstones!

"Why so shocked, Ginny, normally I would tell you to do the detention and yell but your safety comes first," chuckled McGonagall at the look on my face, "Do thse coins still work?"

"I think so, but, most of the members are either in hiding or have graduated last year, and they are not fool-proof," I replied.

"Who created them?" McGonagall asked.

"Who else but----" I started to say.

"Hermione Granger! Of course!!" finished McGonagall.

I might as well tell you all, this song is in the movie and the play South Pacific. The next post, will have Snape enjoying the muggle world! Here is my backstory on Snape. His Father treated Snape pretty well before the age of seven and took Severus to see the play! Arthur and Ginny had a Father/Daughter date once a month before Gin started Hogwarts! Enjoy!

Last edited by daydreamer; 04-27-2009 at 10:50 PM.