View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy18 View Post
Maddox chuckled at that. The little kitten had tried to eat him last time they were together. The little bugger was cute though he had to admitt that. "Well thats a good thing wouldnt want to lose a shirt due to kitten teeth!" He smiled and looked down as she pulled out the crumpled letter.

As soon as she said the name, he clenched his jaw. Of course the beautiful girl would get the letter first instead of the best friend. He suddenly felt like their friendship was a complete lie. He tried to smile, but it came out as a grimace. "Well arent you lucky love. At least we know he values your friendship." Now this on top of his confusion for his feelings for Camira. Lovely. Then she asked. He sighed and replied, "I have alot on my mind right now...I didnt expect to..." He sighed and stopped. It was hard to explain.
Evolette pouted, "Oh Maddox." she sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I didn't mean to rub it in. I just thought that maybe since I got one, you'd have one too."

Her lips pressing together lightly, she took a deep breath, blue eyes going wide, "Do you hate me now? I'm such a terrible person. Oh!" She dropped her head on his shoulder, sniffling as she stuffed the letter back into her pocket.

"You can tell me you know." she added, "I've been told that I'm a good listener. Especially when you throw in a few sweet comments about me."