View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff

Harry Potter Freak 1 it's okay accidents happen!!! Here's The rest of chapter seven and probably a part of eight. I'm warning you all now it may take several posts to put up all of chapter eight!

"Thank you, I have a question- Do I have to stay here at school and do my duties as Headgirl or do I have to participate in the studies to please the teachers?" asked an extremely surprised Victoire.

"You need to talk to Professor Flitwick." replied Professor Patil.

Victoire opened the letter and added a postscript:
"P.S. I just found out I don't need to take the NEWTs this spring. Professor Padma Patil(Transfiguration) sent in my test scores to the W.E.A.
Love Victoire"
Victoire sealed and addressed it to Ginny, hoping that she doesn't go into early labor. Awestrucked by her luck, she went to Professor Flitwick to talk about her options.

"I just found out that I don't need to take the NEWTs this June. What are my options, now?" asked Victoire.

"You still need to fulfill your duties as Headgirl. Can you tutor the younger students, please?" replied Professor Flitwick.

"I can do that sir," said Victoire, "all I have to do is send this letter."

Chapter Eight
As usual Antoinette found her way to Ginny, and as usual has a letter from Victoire.

"Thanks, Antoinette, would you like a owl treat?" asked Ginny. The owl just hooted her thanks. Ginny went about getting supper made for Harry and Lily. Harry was setting the table and Ginny was helping Lily with her homework while the roast beef was cooking in the oven.

"How was work today, Gin?" Harry asked.

"Worked on the score update from a couple of matches in time for the evening edition. Holyhead won their match against Puddlemere United
190-40, and Ron's going tobe happy, the Cannons are undefeated this
season," replied Ginny, "Can you get the roast out of the oven for me?"
After supper was eaten and the dishes were cleared, Ginny sat and read her letter.

"Hey Aunt Ginny,
Teddy and I want Lily to be our flowergirl in our wedding. We decided to get married on July 4th. I asked Al to be our ringbearer.
Love
Victoire
P.S. I just found out I don't need to take the NEWTs this spring. Professor Padma Patil (Transfiguration) sent in my test scores to the W.E.A.
Love Victoire"

Harry was reading the letter with Ginny.

"What does Victoire mean that Padma sent her test results into the W.E.A.?" asked Ginny.

"I can ask Ms. Marchbanks at work tomorrow if you want, Gin." Harry said

"OOF! Boy, can Ariana kick!" exclaimed Ginny, "I think my water just broke!"

"Oh no, Gin, you're going to the hospital now. Lily, come here now!" shouted Harry to his daughter.

"What, dad?" asked Lily.

"You're going to your grandparents now," said Harry, "your mother is in labor. I'll send you through the Floo Network," Harry turned to the fire and threw the glittery powder and said "The Burrow."
Lily did what she was told. Harry had planned to call her school in the morning. He had to get Ginny to St. Mungo's.

"Hey Dr. Johnston, Ginny's water broke this evening. We're on our way to St. Mungo's Hospital. Meet us there." Harry said leaving a message on the doctor's cell phone.