Thread: Potions Office
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 02:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
marfamarfa
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sylvan Weatherskein
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Attica L'Agneau
Magical Maintenance
Crafty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMorgan View Post
Mariel continued to vaguely watch the young Gryffindor experiment with the piano keys as a few more students wandered in soon followed by the Headmaster, who left almost as soon as he came. Turning sharply as she heard a voice at her side, the young Raveclaw noticed that girl who was friends with Nancy... what was her name? Camira? "He just left," she answered. "You might have better luck finding him in the Headmaster's office."

She diverted her attention back to the young boy who had now stopped playing. Giving him a tentative smile as he turned to face her, Mariel took one startled step back as the boy let out an odd, surprised noise and promptly knocked over the piano bench. Pausing to collect her bearings, she walked over towards him as he unsuccessfully tried to right the fallen bench. The young Ravenclaw gave the boy a reassurring smile as she put her hands on one side of the bench to offer her assistance. "It's alright," she told him. "I've knocked over our piano bench at home at least a few times."
Sylvan nodded his thanks. With the older girl's help, the bench was soon returned to an upright position. Clearing his throat, he thanked the girl, both signing and saying the words. His voice was strangely accented and he had a peculiar manner of pronouncing his words, but it was clear enough for someone to understand.

"Thank you. My name is Sylvan. Do you like this instrument? I wish to know what it is called. Do you know?"

He looked over at the girl expectantly, watching her mouth for a response.