View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff Letters full of Surprises - Sa9+

Hey my name is Rachel and this is my first fanfic, and have you wondered what happened after the train left London? I write from both Victoire's and The Potters point of view. After reading The Epilogue in Deathly Hallows, I have often wondered this. These characters are not mine but JK Rowling's and WB.

Letters full of Surprises-Sa9+
Chapter One

“James, if you do not stop teasing me, I’ll write to your mum and tell her that you are a complete jerk!” Victoire Weasley screamed at her cousin James. Ever since James caught Teddy snogging her, he did not let up on his teasing her for the entire ride to Hogwarts. Granted that James was made a prefect but Victoire was made a Head Girl. Besides she was about two years older than James.

“That’s it, James, I’ve had it with you!”

“What did I do, cousin?” asked James, innocently.

“I’m writing to Aunt Ginny right now!”

“Dear Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry,

Mon cousin James is driving me mental!
The trouble began on Platform Nine and Three-quarters when Teddy asked me to marry him! Can you write to him and tell him to leave me and the rest of the cousins alone?! I have a half a mind to elope with Teddy this instant because of James.
Love,
Victoire”

By the way, James Sirius Potter, I’ll be reporting you to Professor Longbottom when we get to school.” said Victoire simply.

Writing to a parent, especially an aunt is usually left to the teachers, since there were none on board the Hogwarts Express, she had no other option but to write.

“Indeed Teddy proposed to me,” thought Victorie, “and I accepted his proposal! Me engaged?! I wondered if the other students will take me seriously.” As she finishing addressing the letter to Ginny and Harry Potter-London.

“We will be arriving in Hogsmeade Station in ten minutes, students please leave your trunks on boars the train, they will be delivered to your House.”

“Come here Antoinette. I’ve got a letter for you to deliver. Make sure that Aunt Ginny gets it,” Victoire whispered to her owl. She checked the rest of the train for any stragglers. She caught the last carriage to Hogwarts.

Last edited by daydreamer; 02-19-2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: spelling