View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 08:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Chapter 11

“So you forgave him?” Benny asked. The story was really beginning to turn dark. Just because she didn’t care that his parents are death eaters, didn’t mean he didn’t. Many thoughts began running across his head, none that he could speak out loud. He needed to hear the rest of her story.

“Yes. I know what you’re gonna say, but how could I not? He told me the truth.” She said crossing her arms stubbornly.

Benny couldn’t help but smile at her. She was the most stubbornness person he knew. Glad to see she hadn’t changed much in the past few years that he hadn’t seen her. “He didn’t tell you everything though, did he?”

Samantha averted her eyes and bit her lip. “I hate how you can do that.”

“What?” Benny asked, confused.

“You can read me better than anybody.” She rolled her eyes. Benny chuckled at her, and she smiled.

“So what happens next? You going to death eater meetings? Dark people knocking on your door?” Benny asked with a sarcastic tone.

“No.” she scowled at him. “Everything kind of went back to normal. After about a few months, Milo came to live with me.”

“He did?” Benny asked, raising an eyebrow. Samantha blushed, actually blushed! But she was still able to throw him a dirty look.

“Yes. Mum would blow her top if she found out, but I didn’t care. He needed to get away from his brother.”

“I thought you said his brother was cool.”

“He is. I mean was…I don’t know!” Samantha shook her head.

“Ok you lost me again.” Benny said, getting up from his chair. He picked up her empty mug and walked over to the stove. Tipping some more hot chocolate into their mugs, he waited for her to catch him up.

“Well, after awhile, I started going back to Milo’s gram’s house. I never saw her, but Matt hung out with us a few times. He was always joking around with us. It was nothing like how I first met him. He was funny, and he was ok with me being around.”

“How come you never met Milo’s gram?” Benny wondered.

“I guess, cause she didn’t want to meet me.” Samantha answered thoughtfully.

“Why wouldn’t she want to meet you?”

“Long story.” She answered as he handed her mug of hot chocolate.

“Good thing you are telling it then isn’t it?”

“Let me finish my first one.”

“Fine continue.”

“The night on the beach...”

“Is that the title for this chapter?” Benny pestered.

She scowled at him again and said, “Yes, now listen.”