View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #88 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

heart in celebration of seeing Twighlight after it finally came out in aus!

Chapter twenty

He looked up, just as Ginny came walking down from the castle.
“You’ve been down here for the four hours then”
“It’s been that long”
“It’s half past one, and I didn’t know if you wanted some lunch or not”
“I’m not hungry”
“You can shout at me and tell me ‘how do I know what it’s like I haven’t killed anyone’ if you like”
“I won’t ever shout at you, you know that”
“It might help you feel better”
“Having you here makes me feel better” He lay down his hands by his side as stared up at the sky, she took one of them as she lay down beside him and joined him watching the clouds go by, breathing in and out as one feeling there surroundings and the little sunlight and warmth September offered.

They sat in the Gryffindor common room that evening, Harry staring into the flames of the fire, Ginny watching him while talking to Hermione and Ron trying to do potions work but failing miserably.

“Hermione can I borrow yours please?”
“I told you to do it days ago Ron”
“Please”
“No”
“Go on, I just need three more inches”
“Fine!” she riffled through her bag, pulled out some parchment and handed it to him.
“And that’s why your such a great friend” he smiled. They hadn’t told them yet and didn’t want to at least for a little while.
She smiled and carried on talking to Ginny, when Harry put his hand to his head.
He leaned forward in pain, before his head was thrust back by an invisible force. A scream issued from his mouth, an unnatural scream so loud and painful the whole common room turned in shock to see what was happening. Ginny Ron and Hermione sat staring as his head moved down and there eyes stared at him; the crimson slits of Voldemort stared back. Ginny let out a cry of shock, Harry’s body stood up the eyes still staring until he blinked and his emerald orbs returned.

Harry’s knees buckled underneath him and he collapsed still conscious on the floor.
He looked up his body shaking unable to move.
Ginny knelt down beside him her hand on his face stroking it gently as he whispered.
“He knows I killed, he knows it was me”
“It’s ok Harry, its ok, he’s gone”
“It’s not, he’s angry and I can feel it, it’s not my pain I don’t want it”
She looked up to Hermione, “Can you make everyone go; I don’t think he can get up and I want to speak to him alone”
“Is that safe after what just happened”
“Please Hermione” she looked at her, her eyes pleading,
“Come on Ron” She grabbed his arm and they began shooing people away telling them to go up to there dorms, it was an emergency situation. They followed the remaining people upstairs before going up to the seventh year boy’s dorm.
“Harry, speak to me” She knelt down her hair forming a curtain across her face that she moved to look into his eyes. They were still green; she breathed a sigh of relief.
“He’s still here, I can feel it. The anger the hatred, he’s under my skin and I want him gone”
She stroked his cheek as he continued to lie shaking on the floor.
“It’s going to be ok Harry, she lay next to him, “Just keep breathing and then maybe when you feel a bit better we can get you onto the couch”
He nodded, and after ten minutes of silence spoke
“Can you help me sit up?”He looked at her his eyes being to well up.
“Of course… there’s no need to cry, you’re safe now” she wiped his tears, kissed his forehead and placed her arms around his waist lifting him up gently so he was sitting up. She sat cross legged in front of him holding his hands as he spoke,
“Im sorry Ginny, for everything”
“There’s no need to apologize Harry, we both know the dangers of who you are, and what he might do to you”
“But I don’t want you to see me like this, the same as I don’t want you waiting by my bedside when he attacks. It’s damaging you and I don’t want him to anymore but I don’t think I’m strong enough to stop him”
“Your not alone Harry, I will always fight with you. I stay by you because I want to; I have to so I know you will pull through no matter how many promises you make. I love you Harry and I’ve had the choice to walk away so many times, but I’m not going to, I don’t want to”
“I’ve got a murder on my conscious, and an evil madman after me but you still want me?”
“Love can make a girl do crazy things” she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips,
“How can you say things to just make everything ok?
“It’s a gift” she smiled reassuringly, “Do you think you can stand?”
“Yes I might need a hand though”
“Sure” she stood up, and bent forward holding his hands and moving them to her neck, he pushed up with his legs and stood shakily still with his arms around her. He smiled lopsidedly, before letting go and falling back on to the couch behind him.
“Now why would you do that, I have to get you up those stairs”
“Couldn’t you get Hermione and Ron to come down and help?”
“I could, just stay there then”
“I don’t think I could get far alone” She smiled, walked up the stairs and knocked on the door, Hermione answered,
“He’s ok, but could you two help me get him up here he’s not that steady on his feet”
“Of course” she grabbed her wand and Ron’s arm, “Get up were going to help Harry”
“He’s not going to want me near him”
“He asked for both of you to help actually” Ginny looked at him, a stare so like there mothers, he grunted nonchalantly before following them down.

“How are you feeling Harry?” Asked Hermione walking towards him,
“A bit of a pain and extremely helpless at this point” he smiled weakly back,
“Well it’s a good job you’ve got friends or you would be left to sleep here” Said Ron, grabbing his hand and pulling him up, Harry put his arm around his shoulder and Hermione put his other arm around her shoulder as they helped him up the stairs. Ginny smiled walking in front and opening the door for them; they placed him on the bed and went to tell everyone else they could go back to the common room now.

Dean, Seamus and Neville sat nervously in the corner before getting up to go. Neville paused at the door as the other two left, “Hope you feel better Harry, don’t worry im sure people don’t think your that mad”
He smiled as Ginny and Harry laughed, “Thanks Neville”
He grinned before closing the door on them. Ginny sat down next to him,
“There’s no point in asking how you feel is there?”
He looked deep into her eyes, she knew him inside and out, he shook his head.
“I think Ron approves”
“Took his time”
“Well I think his mind changed when he finally kissed Hermione”
“He did”
“The night you came back, they were arguing and he kissed her, that’s why he wasn’t talking to her”
“So are they together, together?”
“I think so; I don’t think they wanted to say with all that went on”
“Hmm, a coma can kind of put a damper on things” he said as she lay back next to him, he placed an arm around her.
“You know you mean everything to me Gin”
“I do, just the same as you mean to me”
“I love you Ginny”
“I love you too Harry, and nothings going to ever change that” she closed her eyes feeling the rhythm of his heart beat. Soon she was asleep and he lay running his fingers through her fiery hair. He closed his eyes, emptying his mind of all emotion. He had finally done it; he had closed off his mind to Voldemort in his dreams.

Harry awoke, it was early in the morning and he could feel the warmth of the body next to his. The curtains had been closed around them and he sat up carefully, moving Ginny as little as possible. He peaked through the curtains seeing the three other Gryffindor boys still asleep. He looked down and smiled and leaning down kissed her softly. She opened her eyes smiling,
“Good morning to you too” As he moved away she reached out a hand on the side of his face and pulled him down towards her kissing him passionately, her arms around his neck and his hands on the sides of her hips, as he lay on top of her. She rolled him over and continued to kiss him, laying on top of him, before breaking away for air and sitting on his thighs, her hands on his chest.

“What time is it?”She smiled,
He looked at his watch, “four O’clock in the morning, we went to sleep early last night”
“So there’s a while before breakfast, do you want to go downstairs I feel weird kissing you in here, with those three just out side the curtains”
He grinned “You didn’t think it was that weird a minute ago”
“I forgot we were in here”
“Well if you want to go anywhere your going to have to give me the use of my legs back” he smiled,
She got up and stood next to the bed,
“Come on then” she held out her hand and led him down the stairs, out of the common room and to the entrance of the room of requirement. She walked in front of it three times and stepped inside to find a replica of the Gryffindor common room inside.
He looked around and then at her questionably,
“I feel comfortable in the common room” she replied closing the door and sauntering forward still holding his hand.

Harry sat down on a couch, and Ginny on his lap, her legs wrapped around his back, her arms round his neck. She moved in closer and kissed him tenderly, he replied with a fiercer kiss, his hands on her waist as he pulled her in as close as possible.

His hands began to wander underneath her t- shirt as he felt the silkiness of her bra; she pulled his hoodie off, and then his t-shirt feeling his bare chest and back against her finger tips. He pulled her t-shirt over her head, smothering her neck in kisses and moving down to her shoulders and chest, she let out a small moan of ecstasy as he felt his way, his fingers moving down her spine.

Suddenly there was a crash outside the door and they jumped, grabbing there shirts and putting them on they stood wands drawn at the door waiting for what ever was outside to come in.

Last edited by lilly_luna; 12-13-2008 at 08:27 AM. Reason: a sentence didn't make sense