View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Heehee Thanks Gracie. I put the mush in just for you then
Ernie Man is here! Thank you for the compliment
Ok, the next chapter is like super short I hate how short it is , so I am posting two chapters right now

Chapter 7

“So he kissed you.” Benny repeated.

“Yeah. My first kiss was on the beach. How romantic right?”

“Actually it sounds kind of girly.” Benny teased.

She scowled at him and said, “Hey don’t ruin it for me. He was very sweet. And his lips are so soft.”

“Ok, ok. I don’t really want to hear about how my little sister kissing. Keep going.” Benny said, throwing his hands up in the air over-dramatically.

“Well after that night, I began spending a lot of time at Milo’s house. His Gram was rarely home and he never talked about any siblings, so I thought he was an only child.”

“But he wasn’t?”

“Nope. I didn’t meet Matt until the third day I went over. He walked in on Milo kissing me…” she said, beginning to blush.

“Matt is his brother? That doesn’t sound Greek.” Benny said, bypassing the awkward image of Samantha getting caught kissing by another guy. Yeah she was nineteen, almost twenty years old, but Benny still saw her as that little girl who played quidditch in the backyard.

“His full name is Matthaios, but he goes by Matt.” Samantha replied.

“So how does he fit into the picture?”

“Matt is Milo’s older brother. By like three years I think. He, gave me advice once.”

“Did you listen to him?”

“Not really.”

Chapter 8

Sam couldn’t help but laugh out loud as Milo flinched a foot high and almost fell off the couch. It looked like he had just seen a ghost, as the front door opened.

“What were you two doing?” a twentyish looking man asked with a smirk on his lips. He had the same color hair as Milo and the same long, silky face. He had his hair stringy and waving in front of his eyes.

“Nothing Matthaios. Now go away.” Milo scowled.

“Hey don’t get mad at me because you were caught with a beautiful girl on the couch, doing what I suspect would make her mother blush.” Matt replied smoothly. Sam began to turn a beat red and she looked away from both of them.

She stood up from off the couch and said, “We were just talking.”

“Yeah, we all were.” Matt said with a wink. He then looked at Milo. “You need to go pick up Gram.”

“You can’t do it?” Milo whined.

“No. It’s your turn. Don’t keep her waiting. It’s dark and you know what kind of people are out there.” Matt said seriously, and walked into his room, shutting the door behind him.

Milo turned to Sam and looked at her. She could tell he was thinking hard about something, but she couldn’t tell what. So she had no idea what to say. Maybe it was time to get back home.

“I’ll just come by tomorrow.” Sam said, trying to help. She had never met Milo’s grandmother. In fact, today was the day she first laid eyes on Matt.

“No. I don’t want you to go yet.” Milo said, stepping toward her. He then ran his hand nervously through his hair and looked toward Matt’s closed door. Then he turned back to her, as if he was making up his mind. “Can you…”

“You want me to wait for you?” A smile threatening to take over her face.

“I won’t be long. I promise.” He said and kissed her on the cheek. With a gentle pop, he was gone.

Sam walked over to the couch and sat back down, just as a door opened. She looked over and saw Matt walk back out from his room. He had something in his eyes that she couldn’t read. Anger? Fear? Hate? Sorrow? What was it?

“Figures Milo would ask you to stay.” Matt mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes.

“Do you want me to go?” Sam asked embarrassed.

“No. Stay. Lets meet.” He said with a sarcastic smile. He walked over and sat on the other side of the couch. “My name is Matthaios, Milo’s older brother. And who should you be, Brown eyes?”

“I’m Sam Edwards. A friend of Milo’s.” For some reason Matt made her feel really shy. She was never this bashful, but she could feel her cheeks begin to warm as he watched her with those same unreadable eyes. Why was he looking at her like that?

“A friend, I see. Maybe a little bit more than friends, don’t you think?” he asked with a chuckle. Sam chortled nervously with him and nodded.

He ceased laughing, and looked at her as if he was looking into her soul, then said, “He’s the boy your mother warned you about.”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is, you should stay away from him.”

“Why?”

“Because he is nothing but trouble.”

“You’re just saying that!” Sam said franticly.

“Ok don’t believe me. But when something bad happens don’t say I didn’t warn you.” He said seriously.

The sound of a pop announced Milo was back. But neither of them moved. Sam was looking deeply into his light eyes, with anger she couldn’t describe. What was his problem? He didn’t even know her and he was trying to get her to stay away from Milo? And what did he mean Milo was trouble?

“Has he told you what happened to our parents?” Matt asked suddenly, his voice low, but a little more rapidly.

“No.” Sam replied, annoyed.

“What about Kali?”

“No. What does it matter?” she asked, irritated.

“It matters a whole lot. You should ask him sometime.” Matt said, his eyes darkening.

“Matthaios.” They both turned their eyes from each other, to see Milo looking at them angrily.

A lazy smile spread on Matt’s face and he stood up. “Was just meeting your beautiful new girlfriend. She sounds like somebody familiar, don’t you think?”

Milo’s eyes widened with alarm, then tightened with exasperation. He said something harshly in Greek that Sam didn’t understand. Matt shook his head and chuckled. “Whatever you say Milo. But remember Kali’s words.”

“Shut up Matt!” Milo snarled out of frustration.

Matt put his hands up in mock surrender and gave Milo a look as if to say “You know what I’m talking about and you know I’m right.” Then he left the room.

Last edited by MUSTANG SALLY; 12-04-2008 at 02:59 AM.