View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Heehee Thanks Dani and Gracie
More!

Chapter 3

“So this was before I came out of my coma?” Benny held in the shiver that always seemed to come with the word “coma.”

“Yeah, just a few months actually.” Samantha answered, with a light smile.

They both sat at the kitchen table, drinking hot chocolate. Benny watched as she held on tightly to her cup. Samantha was still pretty tense up. She didn’t look so whacked out anymore. But she still looked fragile.

“Why are you starting from there?” Benny asked curiously.

“I’m starting from the beginning. And when I say beginning I mean beginning.” She explained, taking a quick, nervous drink from her mug.

“Yeah you do.” Benny chortled.

“When I got to Greece, I had dinner with Gram and Bapi.” She said, continuing her story.

“Did it go well?” What else was he suppose to say? He didn’t know his grandparents as well as the others. It made him feel guilty sometimes. But then again it wasn’t really his fault that he wasn’t around to visit them.

“Yes, Bapi is awesome.” Samantha smiled. “They were excited when I arrived and Gram showed me my room, which had a beautiful view of he city. I didn’t see Milo that night like I planned to. I spent time with Gram and Bapi.”

“You were going to visit him as soon as you got there?” Benny asked.

“Yeah. He didn’t believe that I was moving out to Greece. I was going to show him that I was telling the truth, but decided against it as they started telling me about how it is to live with them. Bapi snores like a bear.” Benny cracked a smile as he watched Samantha hold in some giggles.

“So when did you see him?”

“The next day.” Samantha said, looking distant, as if she was reliving the moment.

“Were the two of you a couple by then?”

“No. We were just friends. He was sort of a pen pal. I was going to Hogwarts and he was in Greece, so we just wrote back and forward to each other. On the day that I decided I was going to leave home and go live in Greece, I wrote him to see what he would say. He didn’t believe that I would leave my home to come to Greece.” Samantha said. She was looking down at her mug, thinking hard.

“Did he know you liked him then?” He wondered allowed.

“No. I don’t think so. We were just friends. I don’t even think I realized I liked him.”

“So you’re in Greece the next day. What happened?”

“It all started that day.” Samantha said mysteriously.

“What happened?”

“Everything.”