View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleBornWitch3 View Post
Anna watched Cale as he left the ground floor and headed down towards the kitchen area. Hmm...what business did he have there, anyway? A few days ago, or even a few hours ago, she would have believed he was headed to meet Evolette in the dungeon corridors or something, but no, not now. Ever since Anna had that little meeting with Evolette earlier, she'd learned a lot of valuable little pieces of information. The most valuable being that Cale and Evolette's relationship was actually fake, and that Cale had set it all up to get Anna back for kissing Seth Paton in the courtyards.

The second valuable piece of information that Anna had learned had been told to her in a story, a true story about something that had happened to Evolette and Terry Saunders. It was this same story that had convinced Anna to owl her father in the wee hours of the night and ask him not to come help her pack and leave Hogwarts today after all.

Add all those valuable pieces of information together and you have the one reason Anna was currently following Cale in an effort to catch up with him and update him on what had happened. "CALE!" she called out, realizing that if he didn't stop soon she would probably never catch up with him. "Wait up!"
Cale jumped as the empty, quiet corridor was suddenly filled with the sound of someone calling him, and not just someone...Anna. He whipped around and saw her actually running to catch up to him. That was a change from the usual...usually they ended up tripping over each other, or falling into one another and they were forced into an awkward conversation.

"Oh...Anna," he said, his voice quieter than usual. According to her plan, she was set to leave...tomorrow. And he hadn't thought about that until just now. And suddenly, his entire day was ruined, and the rest of his school career as well. If Anna wasn't there, he might seriously fall back into the homeschooling system. What was the point of going to class if there was no Anna there? "How are you?" he asked softly, looking through his bangs at his feet rather than at her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid