Thread: Lesson Two
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 10:26 PM   #106 (permalink)
phoebe_phoenix
Special Services to the School
Queen Phoenix
Snidget

Quote:
"Professor are there any special precautions we should take with this plant?"
"Depends. If your Norandola seems to have similarities to a Devil's Snare--which could happen--I'd be careful."

Quote:
If say I were to plant a Norandola seed, and let it develop, would a bond be created between me and the plant? And what would happen if I were to give my plant to another person? Would the Norandola plant die?
"Yes for question one--which we will be doing shortly--and no for question two. Your plant would slowly change to fit the other person's character, but you, as the person who planted it, will still be able to recognize the features you caused it to take.

"Confused? I shall show you a Norandola plant I asked someone else to plant.”

She went into the shed again, coming out with a pot and a plant in it, noticing the dumbstruck faces of her class as she put it down next to her Norandola.

“It’s a Norandola.”

The plants couldn’t have looked less alike. Her plant was drapped in light, shining in colours of white, gold and silver. The one she had just brought, it was… like a parrot or something. Its colours varied from red to yellow to bright blue. Also was the shape totally different. Had hers been very round and fragile looking, this one resembled a tulip, except for the fact that the beam was a violent shade of purple.

“Any ideas why this could be?”

Graphics made by: noneworld