View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

quill Chapter Six... And Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina_Snape View Post
This is brilliant! I'm sorry I haven't seen it earlier, I've just been extremely busy and haven't had a chance to check. I love this story!!! Definitely subscribing to this.... Jemma xxx
Aww Thank you *smiles and hugs reader*

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco*malfoy*lover View Post
new reader!
i caught up and i loved it.
i'm a first ff writer too, so i know how you feel about feedback on your story. =]

i can't wait for the next post!

--Prongs.
Are you really? Wow... I've got to find your work... Have you done any that i could read? *smiles and hugs reader*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Trooper View Post
Love the up dates can't wait fo more escally to see what happens with harry and ginny
Dont worry, you'll find out soon... =] *smiles and hugs reader*

Wow... Lots of hugs...

The trip to number 4 Privet Drive was long and tiring. Mr Weasley had waked Ron, Ginny, Fred and George up earlier than normal so that they could reach Harry’s by 10.
With much yawning and moaning, they were only a few miles away. As Mr Weasley glanced at the clock on the dashboard, which read half seven, Ron started moaning again.
“Why does Hermione get to stay back at home and we have to come and get Harry? It’s not fair… I could still be asleep”
“Ron, please give it a rest already… your not the only one who’s tired. Look at Ginny, she’s fallen asleep again.” Fred said with a hint of impatience in his voice.
Ginny had, once again, fallen asleep with her head resting on the window. Just like before, the car past over a speed bump and she awoke with a start.
“Are we there?” she said hopefully. She didn’t want to fall asleep in the car again and she wanted to see Harry.
“Nearly there, we should be at the top of the road… yes I can see the sign post now.” Mr Weasley said, pointing at the corner.
As Harry walked downstairs, he could hear a car driving down the road. Na, it can’t be them. It’s only just turned 10 and they live all the way on the other side of the country. Harry told himself as he sat down in the living room. But as he picked up the remote control for the television, he heard the familiar sound of a car pulling in to the driveway.
Getting up and looking out the window, Harry saw five people getting out of the car. Each one had fiery red hair and only one of them was a girl. Ginny’s here… Harry thought to himself, a smile spreading across his face.
Entering the hallway, there was a knock on the door. There on the door- step was five of the nine Weasley’s.
“Hi, I wasn’t expecting you to be here this early. It’s just turned 10.” Harry said moving aside to let them in. Mr Weasley stepped over the threshold and smiled at Harry.
“Well, we got up early so that we would be here by ten, as Molly is preparing a special lunch for us in your occasion.” He said as Ginny followed her brothers into the living room and passing behind her father, turning nearly as red as her hair when Harry smiled at her.

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror

Last edited by 3uzz3ee; 07-03-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Spelling