View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Phoenix 8390
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander James Wright
First Year
Elder Quad

Dear Rocco,

I'm bored. But at least I'm not a ballerina at Beauxbatons like you. Just joking mate. But seriously, I can't believe you had to go there. I'm having a great time here with all my friends, but it's just not the same. Phineas even misses you, even though you sat on him multiple times in the dorm.

I met this girl at the Leaky Cauldron. Reese...something. I'm horrible with last names, you know that. Well, Phineas stared her down like it was nobody's business. I think he's still upset about the whole rabbit thing. I told you about that already. Thinks he's a damn hippogriff now even though he's barely a foot tall.

Erm..the real reason I wrote was to tell you about something recent. Benny got into an accident. He's now in a coma. We're not sure when he'll get out of it. Roc, I'm worried. I'm seriously worried. I haven't told anyone how I'm feeling yet and I don't even know how to. I don't think they'd understand. You must think I'm pretty flamboyant right now, huh? Shut up. I know you're laughing. But seriously. I haven't even gone to see him. I can't...look at him. It...I'll stop.

Have you talked to Kaya lately? I want to know if she got my letter. I haven't talked to her in a while...

Oh hey! I bought Jae a ferret too. That little kid is hilarious. He'll be able to kick my butt in a couple years, he's so damn strong. He named his ferret Juno and it's white. the exact opposite of my Phineas. We call them Yin and Yang. Jae came up with it.

Alright jerk, don't make fun of me because of Elizabeth again! I should have never told you. But! At least I get to go crazy over Curt and Savannah. They're still together and Savannah is dreading what me and Lex will do. It's quite exciting actually. She's living on the edge. Got any ideas on what we could do? We could always use an outsiders opinion.

Hope every things well in France. Tell your parents I said hi and please talk to Kaya. Thanks.

Your friend,
Dusty

Yes, it's not the best letter, but there are a few crucial things that will come in to play much later

Characters mentioned:

Rocco Moon: Dusty's best friend from Durmstrang. They both transfered out of that school at the same time. Rocco now goes to Beauxbatons.

Reese Northway: A girl he met at the Leaky Cauldron while having a staring contest with Phineas (Property of PhelpsLover101).

Benjamin Edwards: Dusty's cousin-in-law who went through a major accident (Property of MUSTANG SALLY)

Kaya: Not telling yet

Jae Maguire: Dusty's eight year old cousin who looks up to him.

Curtis Diggory: Savannah's boyfriend who Lex and Dusty like to joke around with in front of Savannah (Property of Con Man).

Enjoy!

Last edited by Phoenix 8390; 08-13-2008 at 04:48 AM.