View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hollister
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shannon 'Shan' Parker
Fourth Year
x2
Default A Summer for a Parker - Sa13+
JGL ♥ | Wifey + SexyCPR = RAWR. | Co-Inceptor♥ | CHLOCHLO! | Rollie = My Ship

Why Hello
I'm Hollie, and this story is about my RP Character, Miles Parker, and what he got up to his first summer back from Hogwarts.
I hope you enjoy it, I love comments. So if you read please comment. I feel so loved once you do

Miles knew that this was going to be difficult. He had started third year a bit late ... right at the end of term. If only he had persuaded his dad earlier, if only his dad wasn't such an annoyance. Even though miles had only been at Hogwarts for a few weeks, he was going to miss it terribly, he was going to miss it this badly, because, where do you go when the term finishes? Home. And Miles was not looking forward to that.

He got on the Hogwarts express, which he had never been on before, since he arrived by floo, during the term. He loved the train, the compartments, the food trolley, the scenery outside, it was all great. He sat at the back of the train with Fallon, his best friend, as she had said. It was nice to have a best friend already, so he didn't complain. He had later on seen Vannie at the food trolley, yes, Vannie was his adorable Hufflepuff girlfriend whom he loved dearly, and had yet to tell her so. But when the train arrived at platform 9 ¾, he frowned and walked slowly to one of the exits.

He stepped off the train with his luggage, which was a rucksack and a much larger carrier bag, and looked around the place. All of the students were meeting family and saying goodbye to friends, where as he stood there looking like a noob. Father was bound to be at home, not bothering to meet his only son, and would rather care for his favourite child.
So, Miles walked to the Leaky Cauldron, his father had told him that there was a fireplace wich was free to use, he did so.

"The Parker's!" Miles yelled, but not too loudly, since the people in the Leaky Cauldron already looked annoyed, as if people had been flooing in and out all day. He arrived in the fireplace in the living room of his house. His father was sat in his armchair, with the newspaper to his face.
"You're home early," He heard his father say from behind the paper.
"You put me in Hogwarts at the end of term, remember?" Miles replied with a hint of annoyance in his tone.
"Right. Well, I wasn't at the train station."
"I noticed."
"Sorry," His father apologized, and put the paper down. Miles smiled slightly and started to walk out the door.
"Aren't you going to tell me about school?" Miles stopped and looked at him.
"Maybe Later."

Last edited by Hollister; 05-10-2008 at 02:26 PM.