View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
alyweasley
Gryffindor
Sgt. Gryffindor
Perfect Premolars!
Puffskein

x3
Gryffindor
GFD Graphics Stage Love

Alycya walked slowly into the classroom and took an empty seat with a Final paper on the desk. She nodded at Professor Shackleton then turned the paper over. She smiled when she saw the questions. She took out a spare piece of parchment for working and her quill and started working. She could hear the scratching of quills on parchment as everyone was working and put her head down. Working through the questions, a few stumped her but she over came it. Some included much working out so she was careful to show all her work so as to show she knows what she was doing. This was her favourite subject and the only one she really understood. The rest baffled her.

Looking at her paper, she smiled to herself. I think I've done everything right. she thought to herself. She put her quill back in her bag and picked up her paper. She walked up to the front of the room and placed the paper on the teacher's desk. "Thank you for everything, Professor Shackleton," she said as she smiled at the professor before leaving the room.

Siggie and avvie made by BanaBatGirl from The Batcave

Last edited by alyweasley; 04-28-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: because I can spell!!