View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Okay.. The Legend and Alexis Chosen belong to mah wonderful Twinnie, Dani of course. The rest are mine, and well... another character credit will be at the very end
I apologize ahead of time for any confusing parts.. Bear with me, there's over 12 characters used for it, I tried my best!
This takes place sometime middle to late July, in 2065. Enjoy..

Secrets will unfold

Everything's so blurry..and everyone's so fake..and everybody's empty..and everything is so messed up..pre-occupied without you..I cannot live at all..My whole world surrounds you..I stumble then I crawl
The lyrics played loudly from a muggle boom box ontop of a cleared desk in the far corner of the room. Three young teenage girls in the bedroom busily moved, packed, wrapped or passed items and objects.

Yet again, the Mae's were moving; Lorraine was transfuring Ministry's for the third time. Back to Italy, much to Savina's delight. Even better, they would not only be in the same town as the Chosens but the same neighborhood. Kaitlynnh and Julian couldn't be more inlove with the idea either; Legend Chosen, Alexis' little brother, was a good friend of both of the twins.

To Mister and Missus Mae, although very crowded and busy, the house was an amazing sight. Not because of what it held (or..sort of), but because each of their ten children (Conner not included for obvious reasons) were home. In one house. Lorraine had lost hope on ever seeing that again, after losing her third oldest to adulthood.

Even Nikolas' wife, and Emmylyne's daughter, was here. Both Chosen children too, since Lorraine had said yes to Savannah's request of having them spend the night; as hectic as it was. Chaos was fun..right?

Getting up quickly, not letting her fall faze her any (or Lexi's giggle of amusement to her tripping over a roll of tape), Savannah took the box Madison handed over, allowing her to fill another box; for being fourteen she looked just as old as Savs, if not maybe older.

"PIZZAAAAA" A loud, male voice boomed through the house. Nikolas was easily found in the kitchen, setting down the three large boxes of pizza. Cheese for the finicky eatters, canadian bacon pineapple, and one with everything on it; there were two women in the house with their random crazy cravings, Nik was covering basis here.

Kaitlynnh, Julian and Legend flew in from the backdoor each sopping wet. They didn't have a pool, but by the smirk playing on the younger girl's lips, and Julian's brown orbs roll after glancing to his twin sister, it was clear to say Katie had turned the sprinkles on unsuspecting boys.

"You didn't, Kaitlynnh!" Her mother sighed, coming down the hall to see the three eight year olds soaked. It was a hot summers day, but they were trying to pack and move things. Lorraine didn't have time to be cleaning up after them, too. Not today; there just wasn't enough time.

"I got it, here" Nikolas stepped out of the kitchen entrance, english holly wooded wand pointed at a pile of tapped up boxes closes to the couch. One of them had the towels, He was sure of it. His neice had pushed it into the livingroom earlier, so it was light. "Accio towels,"

Lorraine looked positively miffed, as one of the bottom boxes bursted open, knocking over other boxes and making a mess of what had been packed. Nikolas gave a sheepish grin, wrapping a towel around both his younger sister and brother, and their friend. He tried not to meet his mother's deadly gaze, and not laugh. What was he? Eleven again? Scary thought.

Regina had a harder time stiffling her laughter, looking to her older sister as she bit her lip. It really felt like old times, with all of them home. Someone angering mother, kids running around..the normal Mae household. "Smoooooth Nik," Emmylyne commented, amusement written all over her face.

Ponytail of blonde curls moved from side to side, as Regina weaved pass, taking her wand from her pocket. She very rarely ever used magic, today was actually the first time in atleast a year. If she recalled right, two. Murmuring an incantation, a jet of hot air came from the point of her cherry stick, drying the kids much quicker than the towels could. "That, is how you things done Nik; Go ahead and go get some pizza," Reg added, after motioning into the kitchen she stood.

"Yeah yeah," The twenty-one year old's eyes rolled, running a hand wearily through his short blonde locks He went to help serve (the late) lunch; Scott wasn't home yet, he had gone out to run some errands. And now it seemed Lorraine had to run, for abit.

"I'll be back as soon as I can be; Viny sent an urgent message. Emmy, Gina, Nik; you three are incharge. Nikolas, keep your wife off her feet!" Raine said hurriedly, throwing her jacket on the woman practically ran to the fireplace and disappeared seconds later with only a dying green flame left.

'Viny' was actually Savina - Drewery. Their mum's oldest and dear friend, also the woman Savannah was named after.

The trio had been moved to the kitchen table with their plates, Savannah and Alexis both noticed as they came from her room for the third time. Alexis ruffling her younger brothers hair as she passed, ignoring his complaint. Madi sighed in annoyance as a pale blonde wavy strand fell in the way of a bright blue eye. Swiftly tying her hair back into a messy bun, the girl handed over two plates of pizza (that was already waiting on the counter for them) to her Hufflepuff sister and her Gryffindor friend; joining them at the counter on the barstools.

The sun was blazing brightly in the sky, now around three in the afternoon. While the only shelter outside was the large trees making shade, and the occasional cool summers breeze, the other four children were still outside.

"So where's Axel, Valencia and Dusty?" Regina asked, purely out of curiousity. Axel and Emmy had been married for eight months now, if she was correct. "Yeah, where's lover boy?" Nik piped in, plopping himself down onto the couch; a large grin spread across his face. He had absolutely nothing against Axel, so his teasing was noted easily. If his sister's husband was here, there was a fifty-fifty chance he would have still called him that; Nik would take on his brother-in-law anyday.

"Ax and I talked about it. I wanted him and the kids to take today to themselves, just the three. They haven't gotten bonding time like that since their parents were still alive." Emmylyne responded, earth tone eyes turning towards the backdoor across the room as she spoke. The little girl pushed hard, closing the door, and turned with a sigh. A finger wrapping loosely around and around a short golden curl; the soon-to-be three year old resembled Emmy very much, it was almost like looking in a mirror, both had hazel brownish-greenish eyes. Except the curls; Lainie got that from her father.

"What's up babycakes?" Ems asked, running a hand through her daughters massive curls and murmured a quick "Geeze, aren't you warm with your hair down Laihlaih?" Lainie merely shook her head. Her mother pulled her up onto the cushy, overstuffed armchair, nearly causing her to drop the stuffed husky dog she held tight to. "Are you hungry? here have a bite of mummy's pizza,"

"Well she doesn't talk to much, does she?" Reg asked, observing her surroundings, she was standing on the otherside of the couch, breathing in the delicious scent of the coffee she held between two hands.

A soft smile appeared, glancing over to her older brother as his wife waddled over to him; her attention then turned to the three teenage girls on the further side of the room. "So Vina-" Abruptly she was cut off, Savannah swallowed what was in her mouth just in time to catch that. "It's Sa-vannah not Sa-vina,"

Reg nodded to the cheeky reply, rather amused the younger girl still wished to be called by 'Savannah'. It was one of those moments were you just had to say 'Whatever floats your boat'. "Banana, is that better?" She laughed, continuing "So two are going into...fifth year?"

"Yup; which also means, only two more years before Vannah's wedding!" Alexis said, a mischievous glint in her pretty emerald green eyes. Some would think Savannah would react better to that being said at home, not in front of as many people like at school. But admittedly she wasn't sure which was worse!

Nikolas kissed Jasmine's cheek gently, helping her sit. Being about seven months along with their first child, a son, it was no wonder the woman's mother-in-law had requested her to rest.

After hearring Alexis' words, his eyes turned sharpy on his little sister. The girl's face already turning crimson as she tried saying something but stammered on whatever she tried saying. Emmylyne and Regina's laughing, plus Katie, Juls and Leggy's murmuring of curiousness to the matter they were overhearring was NOT helping Savannah at all. If she had ever wanted to disappear, now was one of those times.

"I was joking- just kidding! No wedding, don't kill anyone!" Lex mouthed a 'Sorry!' as her best friend caught her gaze, her expression sympathetic.

"Don't worry, we know. What, do you girl's think we didn't have silly moments with our friends too?" Regina smiled at the two, taking a sip of her drink. Thank merlin, She, Emmy and even Jassy found it amusing in the least.

Soon, the identical six year olds came back from inside; their recently adopted brother, Gabriel, not far behind. All three sunburned, Emmylyne had taken care of them, and her own daughter since she too had gotten just abit burnt from playing outside.

After things had settled down a little, they all went back to work. Their mother was hoping to get everything packed and start moviing by tomorrow. Julian and Gabriel took their room, Legend helping as well, while Kaitlynnh, Lissy and Lydia took their room.

Emmylyne took her mother and step-father's room, and Lainie came with her. Nikolas and Jasmine stayed in the livingroom, working as a team, Nik passed glass figurines and such objects to her so she could pack them carefully from were she sat. Savannah, Madi and Lex went back to the girls' bedroom, and Regina was here and there, running from this room to that not boxing up a certain part of the room but whatever she came by at that moment.

Now about three hours later, the house was cooling off even more without the fans since it was about six something in the evening. A knock was heard on Savannah and Madi's closed bedroom door, where the three girls were again. The door opened a split second after, to show Regina. "Girls, mom's home." She said, nodding her head down the hall. "Come on," Something was off; the three exchanged looks before following. Lexi might have been new(er) to the Mae home, but she too knew something was up.

Lorraine grimaced, Scott squeezed her shoulder in a comforting and loving manner from where he stood behind her chair. She looked as if she had been crying..

"I didn't mean for the younger kids." Raine murmured, never looking away from her folded hands.

As Jasmine went to stand, Nik helped her just as he should. "I'll take them; we'll go play a game, how about that kiddos?" She asked sweetly, smiling as she approached the seven kid's from eight years old and younger; clearly they weren't suppose be in the room for this 'meeting'. Ushering them down the hall, two little hands slipped into hers; one belonging to her sister-in-law's dearling toddler, and the other to the newest and youngest Mae.

"Sit, please," Lorraine waited until she heard a door close before going on. She waited for her children and Alexis to take seats; this was far more intense than their normal family meetings. And no, she wasn't forgetting Miss Chosen wasn't a Mae, but she was more than welcome to stay even for this (she'd hear about it later otherwise, she knew). Lorraine was quite fond of the girl, and she knew her daughter was very much so attached to her friend.

Regina patted Madi's head as the girl came and curled up at her side on the couch. Nikolas took to the opposite arm of the couch, and Emmy resumed her chair as well. Savannah stood off to the side, Alexis close. She wasn't going to sit, so her mother started to speak.

"As you already know, Savina sent for me earlier, for something very important."

"Kinda figured.." Nikolas murmured. Abruptly being swatted lightly by his twenty year old sister to signal his silence.

"Something very, very amazing has happened" Yet again Raine was cut off in mid sentance.

"Your not having another kid are you mum?!"

"Nik! Shut up," Emmy hissed, looking then to their parents. "Go on"

"No, your mother is not having a baby." Scott spoke up, calmly.

"Good.."

"Nik! Pipe down!" Madi whined, annoyedly. It wasn't just her, everyone was anxiously waiting to hear what had happened.

"Quiet down," Scott hushed them, patting his wife's shoulder as he went to move from behind her to the side. "Can we just bring him in?" She asked faintly, rubbing her temples. She was already suffering from a headache.

"Savina..Joseph.."

Emmylyne, Nikolas and Regina exchanged looks of confusion, although everyone felt it. Of course each knew Savina. But Madi and Vannah didn't know who Joseph was; one hadn't been born at that time, and the other..well..

"Who's He?" Savannah asked, her tone quiet and her expression a puzzled one. Her mother's friend walked in after her father's call, leading a boy about her height. She couldn't see his face, because he seemed to be shy or something; avoiding looking directly at anyone was what it seemed.

"Can we just tell the short version?" The redhead interrupted, blueish gray eyes on her old Hogwarts friend. After receiving a small nod from Raine, Vina decided this meant she could explain. And so she did; directed more to the young girl whom was named after her, than the others.

"This story starts back fifteen years ago; May 5th. Vannah..hun, something went wrong with your mom's pregnancy, and you had to come sooner..you and your twin brother." Vina spoke clearly, and semi-loudly, as not to be cut off, and heard. She swiftly went on, "Of course once we got the call, I stayed with the rest of you kids" She motioned to the eldest three, also meaning Conner. "While your father rushed to be by her side, they didn't let him in the room though. Everything was happening a mile a minute and three lives were in danger, Scott didn't argue on coming in but waited in the waiting room like a good boy."

Vina smirked slightly. "Anyways. Your mother wasn't exactily all that conscious, mind you. After she was awake and in a different room, you were the only baby she was able to hold. They had told your parents the first baby hadn't made it, and because there wasn't any information to say otherwise..we believed it." Her friend looked on the verge of crying again. As did her eldest daughters, and even Nik looked as if he were about to shed afew tears.

"Fifteen years later, here we are." Savina patted Joseph's shoulders, hugging him tightly but briefly from behind. "I have connections with a woman in a adoption agency in california, his name was in their system. We tracked him down, and from there we're having things taken care of,"

"He's home, and that's all that matters now." Lorraine choked out, using the tissue that was handed to her to dry her eyes.

Emmylyne had gotten up from her seat, and had taken her younger brother in a warm, muchly needed hug, that ended up as a group hug. Savannah not included though.

Everyone was in awe. Happy that Joseph was home. Sad that it had been fifteen years. Her twin brother..FIFTEEN YEARS!

"Why wasn't I ever told?" The fifteen year old demanded in a low voice, through clenched teeth. Savannah was irate, absolutely furious. And she had every right to feel this way. Hurt, confused, lost, upset. Tears of frustration were swimming in her ocean blue eyes at this point.

Savina frowned; she had expected this, but hoped that wouldn't be Little Savina's reaction.

"We believed he hadn't survived Vans, your mother and I thought it was for the best not to mention that to you," Savannah's father said, coming forward to try to comfort her.

Savannah shook her head, taking a step or two back. Arms still crossed over her chest, it wasn't any surprise she didn't want to be babied, or so she saw it that way. "I can't believe you!" She hissed, not caring one bit at the moment that she was being disrespectful to her parents, with others around and all.

"Vanna..calm down," Alexis said quietly, hoping she would stop before getting herself introuble. Admittedly she was surprised with the brunette. This was the first time out of their whole friendship she had ever seen Savannah angry, to this extent.

"No! I will not!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up. "How could you people do that?! I don't give merlins ugly pants WHAT your reason for it! So what if he wasn't suppose to be alive?! He's still apart of MY past. I had every right to know I had a twin, and you all kept it from me! Some family I have,"

Outburst over, Savannah left without another word. Without letting anyone say anything to her. Sure she might have overreacted, but She was tired of secrets, whether it they had good intentions or not secrets were only people trying to hide the truth. They were hurtful and confusing things that put people like her into situations like this; no more secrets. They will always unfold.

--
Last character Credit: Joseph Mae belongs to Nik as well XD
Annnd disclaimer: The song is called Blurry, by Puddle of Mudd <33

Last edited by D.A Forever; 06-04-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: color coding