Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #67 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
Armand led Cassandra to just outside of the other greenhouses, a little worried. "There, is that better? Now why such a reaction to Marco's news?"
Cassandra tried to pace herself. Slowing down her breathing, her pale complection slowly returning. "I... Denver's a child himself!" She looked up to aid a slower breathing pattern. "You see how he is in class... it sort of... shocked me."

Once she was able to breathe normally she began playing with her thumbnails. "I sort of have a confession..." She turned her eye to where the bocca was, in the back, shielded by the other students. It was just something familiar to look at. "I did really start hyperventalating when Marco made his announcement... But I am able to control it rather well... I sort of... controlled it in the opposite direction... forcing myself to continue."

She took another calming breath. Forcing an attack, a real one, really drained her and made her a bit dizzy. "Please don't be angry, but I kept thinking of the beginning of the year... I kept away from you, and you told me we were friends... and I could visit anytime I wanted. And now because of matters foreign to me, I am no longer allowed your friendship?"

She swallowed a little. Her vision was blurry from the tears forming in her eyes. But she wouldn't let them escape. "I've obeyed, but I do not think it fair. Especially when someone like Xana is allowed the pleasure of your company... she isn't your friend professor." There, she said it. Let him rage at her if he needed to.