View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:44 AM   #349 (permalink)
Em's the Game
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eddy Matheus Basilthorne
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivan Callistus
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Madeline giggled from behind Ivan's shoulder. She seemed to be in a much more delightful state than when she had left Brianna and the others before. "No no no, Ivan dearest, Corranda said it was a love potion. Wasn't that what it was?" Madeline asked, looking at Brianna. She was almost certain that the woman had fallen subject to the same charm as her, only it was behaving differenly for her. "But that didn't happen to me, and I seem to be the only person experiencing this side effect. I'm pretty sure it was the same potion...but then again I'm still not sure on a lot of things."

She plopped down in a nearby chair and started playing with her hair in a very girlish sort of way as she looked at the rest of the people in the office.
"A...a love potion?" Ivan repeated with significant alarm. Was that why Maddy had come all the way to the shopping mall to get him? Last thing he needed was his boss in love with him. The repercussions of an interoffice romance...not to mention the gossip...it'd all be so very, very awkward!

"Uh..." Ivan turned desperately to the Healer, "you do have something for that, don't you?" Dear Merlin! Who knew how long this experimental love potion with memory fracturing side affects could last - she could be giggling like a dippy schoolgirl for weeks. How could he hand in reports to someone who would likely draw little hearts in the margins? (He remembered school. He knew what love-struck girls were like!)

Ivan Callistus: Optimistic Oblivious Obliviator

If only all mistakes could be obliviated...