View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
golden_quill2010
Ravenclaw
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney Granger
Seventh Year
Ravenclaw

VISHU!!!
You're back!! *huggles*
I've searched long and far for someone who can do graphics as pretty as yours and I can't say I have. Welcome back!!

I have somewhat of a big favor to ask of you. You see, I'm an aspiring singer and I'm kind of hoping to get discovered, so I made an artist profile on myspace. The thing is, what I really need is a couple of siggys to help spread the word and endorsing my arist profile. I was wondering if you could do me the honors of making me a couple of siggys. I asure you that I WILL credit and that your work will be shared with the world. I only need, at the most 3 siggys. Use whatever dimensions your little heart desires.

Here are the pictures I would like to be used.
[click]

[click]

[click]

I ask that you use your creative flair and make them pretty, using you discretion with fonts and any extra pretty touches you might want to add.
The text should say:
Jen Ramos (in biggish letters)
(At the bottom) www(dot)myspace(dot)com/jenramosmusic (in place of the [(dot)] use periods please. I tried to type the link the way it originally is but it kept converting itself to a URL link.)

If you can do this for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch and once again, welcome back!!!

"Be yourself because the people who mind don't matter
and the people who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Last edited by golden_quill2010; 04-19-2008 at 06:40 PM.