View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 06:38 AM   #32 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Vishu?

-dead-

Please revive me. I have no words.

I. Love. You.

THE MOST. Yesh, the most. More than ANYBODY else. And you know it! -pokesyou-

Vishuuuuuuu. -still dead-

Before I request - I've been trying to make a post here ever since I saw this thread a day or two ago, but my net connection is being its usual, bad self, and I couldn't. [keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't die when I submit this. PLEASE]

EDIT :: It didn't die, but died while I was about to submit my edited post. XD [/End of edit]

I've been going through the requests you've done for everyone and, seriously, I want to snag each and every one of them. I feel like requesting a dozen, million, gazillion things right now.

My head is spinning. =p

And ze request for now:

Image: This.

Dimensions [Width x Height]: Two versions, please. If one could be something like 460 x 600 [adjust as you like], and the other could be a normal signature. If this little piece of info helps you decide in any way - They're actually going to be banners for one of my fan fiction threads. =)

Text: Red With Black: 50 by Senorita for Blaise and Ginny

Anything else: Um, yes. Make it look Vishu-ish. Because Vishu-ish = LOVE. Bubbly, bright. Pink maybe, lots of cute stuff... You've had me stalking you long enough to know what I like. =p

I. Love. You.

And, yes, I'm still dead. MUAH. -hugsyouforever- So not letting you go!

Last edited by Maxilocks; 04-06-2008 at 07:14 AM.