View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_2007al_2006 View Post
lol, this story is really good. PAMS PAMS
~Michelle~
PS yay first to post
Hehe, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
I like this too Beautifully written
Thank you Fox *cling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione_loves_Ron View Post
Urgh. Sweaty socks? Nasty yucky yuck. Poor Cora

(Will I ever get to see sweet musings of Cora's on Jamie? Perhaps mentions of him and missing him? Bwahahha)

Goodness, she's always been so cute ^___^

Maybe she needs extra, industrial strengthed mouthwash.
Ashizzle! Heh heh heh, of course there will be some Jamie mentions... Tehee, thank you for the compliments, m'dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Fox View Post
Amy - Love your writing style, very amusing and interesting! I am hanging on the edge of my seat to read more.
Awww, thank youuuu *pushed you back onto your seat becaaause...*

UPDATE!

April 2nd:
10:25am.

It's actually unbelievable how unfunny my situation is. People have been avoiding me. It's not MY fault I now smell of socks. Boohoo! I can only imagine what Jamie would say if he were here. I expect he'd run a mile, and never look back. Then again, it wasn't as though we were the best of friends. Unless you count me stalking him as 'friends'. Oh noooo! I thought of him again! Jamie He is a subject that is strictly banned from my thoughts. Anytime his curly little head pops up behind my eyelids, I have to put my foot down.

10:26am.

It is terribly hard to not think about him though...

April 3rd:
4:13pm.

HUZZAH! My problem has been solved. It's amazing what little treats you can find in Honeydukes, and I managed to pick up some peppermints that have cured my sock smell. Although they are rather strong, and blew my head off. I went a bit red when I swallowed the first one, and I think I might have screamed. But it's not like it really matters. At least I don't smell anymore (:

4:15pm.

Merlin's spotty pink underpants! Ever since yesterday Jamie has been haunting me. I stared at the letter he sent me for about an hour an a half yesterday. I probably know it off by heart now. I think I disturb some of the people in my dormitory a bit. Then again, I sort of disturb everyone. Except Marco, cause he's just as weird as me.

4:16pm.

Hahahaa, I just remembered. In Transfiguration, we were using the spell 'portanis', which changes clothes. Marco's spell went a bit wrong, and he ended up half naked. Professor Pierce almost had a fit, but I think she liked it really. Actually, I shouldn't laugh at Denver, as I was just as bad. Somehow I managed to end up in a pink tutu, which as you can imagine was fairly embarassing. Will the humiliation ever stop?

April 4th:
3:55pm.

Hmm. I fear that Professor Lainey has finally gone coo-coo. There was this super exciting meeting in the broom cupboard on the fifth floor [interesting venue, I know.] Professor Branxton was helping us brew up this potion that is supposed to change studentsies back to normal. There we were, crushing beetles's eyes and what have you, when Lainey starts to prance around kissing us all. EEP!

Oh I almost forgot! I sat next to Jack Langely in Transfig. He really does have the most lovely hair. I might ask it out on a date. His hair, not him. No don't be silly, I do NOT like Jack Langley. Gwenny Gwen Gwen and Emma were giving me funny looks. How terrible.

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love