View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zazu
Ravenclaw
K.O. Trevor
Potterwatch Sweetie
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nigel Forbulus
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Forbulus
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishArtist View Post
"Hello. My name is Leila McPherson," she said, extending her hand and smiling warmly. "I am so glad you're finally here. I came by earlier looking for the committee head, but no one would direct me as to who it was. I am the Minister's Liaison between himself and the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. I'm not sure if you're aware, but the Minister's wedding is upcoming. I've been instructed to meet with committees in your department so that this event can go off without a hitch. Actually, here is a copy of what I've been instructed to do," she explained as she handed him the slip of paper.

"I've been trying to meet with everyone at once, but that doesn't seem to be working. I was hoping you would have some ideas of what we can do to address this situation. If you like, you can present this to your committee, get their ideas and some plans, and then just report back to me. I would be most appreciative."
"Many people in my office have fallen sick recently. If you would like I could send a team of my people [acompanied by myself] out to put some anti-muggle protection charms around the area. Sorry for not being here earlier when you needed me. I was probably away somewhere doing an inter-department task. I've had a lot of them recently."

See it, feel it, breath it.
Pink is in.
Deal with it.