View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
Amira With a C
Slytherin
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parke Galludett Ives
Fifth Year
Shifty Glomper ~Dare Devil~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hagrid View Post

Nicoli gave Siobhan a smile that would no doubt irritate her. He just wasn't in the mood to bend over backwards for a chick with attitude problems. His azure eyes glimmered then died, before he turned to Aaron with a new light within them. He knew he had to keep the team together, but Siobhan was making it increasingly difficult for him to do that.

Nicoli blinked thrice in quick succession, "Let's pretend I got all of that," Nicoli grinned somewhat sheepishly. "I wouldn't mind trying that out myself." Once again his eyes glowed, now Siobhan's comments forgotten. "What pa-" Nicoli frowned slightly as he was cut off yet again by his Russian friend.

"Keep your frilly pink underwear on!" The words escaped his lips before they had hardly run through his mind. In a more demure tone, somewhat apologetic, he said. "You'll be on your feet soon, it's just a matter of extracting your abilities. Words, never quite seem to express that one."

At the sound of a knock at the door, Nicoli turned around and smiled genuinely. He stood up and walked towards the door, hoping for a little break from his constant bombardment. "Erin," he said remembering her name from the meeting they had earlier. "About Mr.Flooing, I suppose?" Something about her pointed to as much. Yet another job.
Siobhan stared strangely as the man smiled at her. She failed to see anything amusing. She simply rolled her eyes at him.

She was quite shocked by his statement. That, she had definitely not expected. She smirked a little, the closest thing to a smile anyone here was going to get out of her. “Actually, they’re black lace.” Maybe he wouldn’t be so bad after all. At least the man had a bit of fire in him. She hated working with dispassionate people more than anything else. “Tell me, is there anywhere around here with coffee that doesn’t taste like complete crap?” The English just couldn’t seem to make strong coffee. Another thing that cost them major points in her book.

Siobhan watched as some woman from another department came in looking for Nicoli. She sighed. Why couldn’t she wait for him to go over there? She gave the woman a dirty look. It was bad enough they weren’t doing anything, but now Nicoli was getting interrupted by different departments. If that kept happening, they would never get any assignments