View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Madeline hurried into the office and looked around. "Oh, hello Thomas," she said happily. "Your boss hasn't checked in yet? Oh well, I guess you can get started on this then," she plopped a folder on his desk. "I don't know where everyone is...I think I'm going to send a few owls out..." she left the office with her brow wrinkled and a frown on her face.

Quote:
"Mock" Mission:
Look at the scenario below and come up with a detailed plan of action to get the job done. This is only a practice mission, so don't worry about actually acting out your plan until later.

The Quidditch World Cup is coming back to England! A new stadium must be built, and your division is in charge of hiding the stadium from Muggle eyes.

a. Come up with a good, non-muggle inhabited location to place your stadium
b. Practice the Invisibility Spell (look it up )
c. Determine the number of security wizards you'll need and where you will station them
d. What will the stadium look like to Muggles? (Hogwarts looks like a run down building with a do-not-enter sign...think of something like that )

If you have any questions please contact Madeline ASAP. This is general practice for how most missions should be planned, although this setup is subject to change. Remember to just have fun with it and get the job done! Also keep in mind that when you're on the field, it could be very different...Muggles don't always act the way you want them to

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid