View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Alannah shifted her gaze to Dimitry saying "I'm glad to hear that you are eager to get down to work." She rounded the oblivator headquarters employee and sat down at her desk. Alannah heard a slight swish in the wind and soon a parchment landed on her desk. Picking it up she read it through throroughly. Alannah heard her employees question and nodded her head saying "Yes, you are correct. It's to me you come to get assignments. Dimitry, you seem to be in luck. Our divisions first assignments have just arrived."

Quote:
Division: Floo Network Authority

- There rumors of a floo powder black market. Work with the Dpt of International Cooperation, on Level Five to find out about this illegal trade of floo powder.

- The Dpt has also been notified as to the whereabouts of Mr I.B. Flooing, who has been a known dealer of a floo powder hybrid, which has been causing outbreaks of delusions - sending users straight to St Mungo's instead of their wanted destination. Work with the Magical Law Enforcement Dpt to confiscate the next shipment of floo powder, while they take care of Mr Flooing. A conference/meeting may be in order.