View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 02:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
Brian Came back to his seat after meeting his friend. There he saw Reagan, talking with his collegues. He walked over her and said, "Hi, Reagan, How is your morning?" asked and flashing a dazzling smile.
"I was here just before you come, got out for few minutes.." he explained his status shortly.
As Reagan heard Brian's voice from behind her, she turned to face him and his dazzling smile and replied, "Excellent morning! Came in extra early to work on some things, so I feel good and motivated."

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Magical*Lollipop* View Post
When Reagan started talking, Angelina felt a little lost but quickly found herself.
She pulled a lock of her hair behind her ear and listened carefully while she woman was talking and nodded.
“I understood it.” She said with a smile. She still may had something a little grey on her mind, but she thought with some time, she would understand it all. “Thank you. I’ll do that.” She answered politely.
As Reagan was about to mention one other thing to the new liaison, she overheard the Minister's voice emanating from his office and beckoning her in a not-too-pleased tone. As she turned to face her office, she spotted a Ministry employee standing beside the Minister's door. Reagan thought angrily, 'Bloody hell! I leave my office for two minutes and we have renegade workers knocking on the Minister's door already! Now I'm gonna hear it.' She quickly scurried back to her office...

_________

She shortly reappeared. Well, actually only her head reappeared as she ducked it out of her office door, from where she called, "Bella! The Minister would like his morning tea with two wedges of lemon, one on the edge of the cup and one resting on the saucer. And let's not have any of the seeds pop out of the lemon and be strewn about the saucer. Last time that happened, I thought the man might have a fit." Reagan was about to remove her head from the doorway when she remembered something else, "Oh! And make sure it is very hot because it takes him awhile to get to it and he hates it cold. Thanks!"

Last edited by lemondrop13; 02-23-2008 at 03:01 AM.