View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
bonnelass830
Hufflepuff
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lexine "Lexi" Montana
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Shai Yona Levy
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseym View Post

Brianna smiled broadly as Shai entered the office, "My vacation was lovely! How was yours?" She handed the list to Piper, "Don't know why you'd want to read it, we're all here!" She laughed, "This is quite the small department, but not the smallest!" She leaned her hip back against her desk, "I can already tell that the three of us will make an excellent team." She said this confidently, knowing that they all had similar temperments and that their work ethic was about the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixis View Post
"Hmmm... Maybe someone mixed it up..." Piper said as she moved to take a good look at the list. "Can I take a look at this?" Piper asked before taking her eyes from the list and looked at a new comer. An expert in the field? Good I can use her help! Piper thought to herself.
"My name is Piper Underwood... Nice to meet you! But I didn't catch your name!" Piper replied to the woman
Shai smile at Piper, "My name is Shai. Shai Levy. It's very nice to meet you! What is you experience in the field?" Shai questioned, she was curious to know.

She then turned to Brianna. "My vacation was nice, but I felt it was too long! I really missed work!" She let out a laugh at this notion.

She then added to Brianna's comment, "Yes we are a small department, but I think it's best this way, if there were too many of us I don't think anyone's charms would ever get approved!" She laughed.