View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
caseym
Ravenclaw
Baffling Bella
Brand New Car!
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brianna Lynn Bunch
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brianna Claire Fraser
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixis View Post
"Yes... Regarding our work... It will consist on what excatly?" Piper replied by another question as she moved towards a desk that needed a bit of repair and decoration. "I will pick that one" She said as she looked back at her supervisor. "Don't bother about fixing it I will have the honor to do it by myself... And if you need my help in filing this box, I would really want to help" she finished as she placed her small bag on her new desk.
Brianna grinned, such eagerness! They were going to get along nicely. "Our work is really rather varied...there's no telling what we'll be doing from one day to the next." She walked over to the desk Piper had motioned to and frowned, "I meant to get rid of this one before I left." She hated disorder and this desk had been an eyesore, "Well, so be it. If you want to fix it, then do it. I would personally just trade it for a new one." She shook her head and returned to the topic of work, "Sometimes we have to evaluate new charms, determining if they are safe enough for everyday use, or if they need to be monitored, or if they are just too dangerous for use. There are other times when someone fails to mention that they are experimenting and things go horribly wrong. Then we have to figure out what they did and how to stop it from happening to anyone else." She tilted her head to the side, "But you've already had experience with getting Charms approved, correct?"