View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #101 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
"The number 10 has a different kind of karma than the rest. It has good karma. The number 10 means karmic completion and is the number of rebirth. This number suggests that a karmic debt has been paid and now the person is free to begin again. Also, the 10 indicates that you've been called to use courage, independence, and leadership to bring about the destined rebirth."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleBornWitch3 View Post
Anna raised her hand. "I think I know the first answer. 10, the Wheel of Fortune, is the only one that represents GOOD karma."
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis
Alex quickly answered with, "Number 10. This number has a different kind of karma than the rest - good karma! The number 10 means karmic completion and is the number of rebirth. This number suggests that a karmic debt has been paid and now the person is free to begin again. Also, the 10 indicates that you've been called to use courage, independence, and leadership to bring about the destined rebirth."
"Absolutely correct! Three points to each of you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tljunkin View Post
Qaz raised her hand and replied, 'The number 10 is good karma, and the tarot card is the Wheel of Fortune, I think'
Professor Shackleton clapped her hands together and exclaimed, "Yes! You've got it! The Tarot Card associated with the number ten is the Wheel of Fortune! Three points for answering my question and another 3 for getting the bonus question! Excellent work! Professor Blaylock-Erikson would be pleased!"

Professor Shackleton asked the class another question, "How do we define a Karmic debt number? Give one example with a karmic debt number - just one - using 13, 14, 16, or 19 as your example."