View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseym View Post

Saylie raised her hand at that, she might as well do it before class got underway. "Professor, Mine is running low." She grinned, knowing full well that most of her pages were full of notes taken over the holidays, but that was beside the point, the important part was that she only had a few blank pages left.
Professor Shackleton grabbed a stack of parchment pages from her desk and approached Saylie's desk. She joked, "I should have known you would need more pages." With a flick of her wand, Professor Shackleton undid the binding on the girl's journal, inserted the blank pages, and resealed the binding back together. "That should take care of you for this term at least." Macadrian joked again, then spotted Kerry asking for the same service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortfry
Kerry reached down and grabbed her journal and realized she really was runninng low on paper. "Wow, I didn't realize we took so many notes last term. May I please have some more paper Professor?"
Professor Shackleton grabbed another stack of parchment pages from her desk and made her way over to Kerry's seat, going through the same steps to insert new pages as she had with Saylie's journal. She joked with Kerry, "No, I'm sure you both got equal amounts. And yes, I do believe you are quite lucky to be representing the same house. The other house teams need to be on their toes!"