View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline Hermione View Post
Evangeline Hermione turned at the sound of a voice and found there was a young girl about the same age next to her.
"Hi,i'm Evangeline Hermione and yes im waiting for the History of magic teacher. I'm walking around to all the teachers and introducing myslef and getting to know everyone. Whats your favourite lessons? Mine are D.A.D.A and Quidditch" She said smilling to the girl.
"Hi, nice to meet you. Yes, me too. Although I actually hadn't planned to attend the History of Magic classes. But then I thought, Why not? Well I also like Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz
Professor Lainey hopped up out of her chair to answer her door. "Hey girls. Come on in." She opened her door wide to allow access. "You two having a good term so far?"
At the sound of the opening door Nancy then turned to the professor. While slowly walking through the door she introduced herself. "Hello. My name is Nancy Hudonson. Oh, I love it here. I already feel like home. And I'm so looking forward to attending classes." She smiled at the professor.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}