View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boys Like Ama View Post
Heh Heh Heh.

He was silently celebrating his victory when he was caught unawares in Allegra's embrace. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable but there was a certain awkwardness he couldn't shake off and he was suddenly reminded of that bloody cat Heathcliff. Chuckling softly, he wondered to which whisper he should respond first if at all.

"Laughing keeps us young!" He said in a melodious voice to no one and winked at Liam. Ocean would have said that it kept folks wrinkle free but he wasn't sure that was very accurate. "Now, how about that song boy? Stand in the center. Face your crowd. Fix your belt please, it's falling off your waist."
Liam fixed his belt than he began to sing

I don't knoooooooooooooow why my heart beats, I only knooooooooooooow it does, maybe it's because I like the staff, They're so cooooooooooool,
I don't knooooooooooooow why I get this feeling, when a teacher praises me, maybe it because they're so cooooooooooooooooool
I don't knoooooooooooooow why my heart beats, I only knooooooooooooow it does, maybe it's because I like the staff they're so cooooooooooooooooool
I don't knoooooooooow why I get so upset when they punish me, maybe it's because it tortures me when they get so mad
I don't knooooooooooooow why my heart beats, I only knooooooooooow it does, maybe it's because I like the staff, They're so coooooooooooooooool

Liam finished his song