View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Giving up on his mission he stood warily, wiping his sweaty palms on the backside of his denim trousers. There was an uncomfortable amount of underage students in his van-hut and he seriously hoped they weren't all as nosy as Mister Greyson. The last thing he needed were some bratty kids snooping in his drawers.

"I had a lot of free time once I graduated," he answered Kyle. Perhaps it was a bit cryptic but he didn't know how else to respond to a question with such a blatant answer.

The most quiet of the bunch had asked him a question and his ears had picked it up quickly, having been able to identify the change in chattering voices (mostly just Kyle's voice).

"Well," he began with a drawl but was interrupted by a blur of colors missing the side of his head. "Whoa! Becky!" He called out and jumped ahead to grasp the blur in his hands. Once still, it revealed to be a brightly colored teapot which kept trying to escape its owners arms. "Sorry. My teapot doesn't like strangers. I'm afraid you'll all have to introduce yourselves before I can convince her to serve you some tea."

He struggled to keep her within his grasp and eyed the circle of students decorating his living room.

This wasn't what he expected at all from his job.

Last edited by Ama; 02-11-2008 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I lost...my grammar