View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

Kyler stared at the dude blankly. Why did he have to answer so rudely? C'mon, No one see's A Pink and Blue van everyday. "ahh, I see," His smirk still playing against his lips. "No, I have many more questions. Why, Im not bothering you am I?" Of course he was, but he was curious to this new.. sight. He could be here all day asking questions if He had the time, and if the dude could hold his anger in long enough before taking A frying pan to his head.

OH! Kyler knew why he was here now. "Your the new, uh.." He snapped his fingers, What were they called again? "Ground stomper? No, Holder, Wait, Wait. GroundsKeeper! There we go. Are you him?" 'Now dont get all bossy with me, sir. Im here from Aussie and I have no clue what this school is all about.' Kyler was waiting for it. he could see that frying pan coming towards his head, And...-

"Can I ask you another question?" He eyed the mans movements. Careful now, buddy. Dont get to pushy with this dude. "How did you get that chimney attached to the van?"

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would