View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
AYOCutie
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayleen A. Berg
Third Year
↑Lyrical Life beastie pwnage!

What is it?! The shiny colors of baby blue and bright pink Confused him. Who would have somthing so bright stand out beside somthing so. . . Green? This was wierd, Kyler had never seen somthing so interesting in his life! He had to know the meaning of it.

Taking the steps closer to the odd thing, It still made no sense. What would A Volkswagon be parked on the grounds?! Are you crazy?! Some kid could like. . . Brake into it and drive off! What in the world would it be here? Was it like, Magical and fly off like that Huge tree thats alive and chops peoples heads off?! OH NO! Not another Attacking, Animal-like thing!

Oh, wait, no! Someone lived in it. Wait, Who would live in A pink van, on the grounds, in hogwarts? Pshhh, Now Kyler had to meet this hippy dude. What there were kids there already? NO! He wanted this dudes attention all on himself! This was not fair. how could he ask why he was here in A van? How could he ask why it was pink and blue? How could he ask how he got the chimney on it and it not falling in? How could he ask why the colors of the surfboards were Tye-Dye and why were they stuck in the ground? These were important questions and he needed answers, now! No, This was his turn.

"Hola, Dude," Kyler gave A smirk, shuffling his feet against the crunching grass, and his hands in his pockets. "Can I ask you A question?" He took his eyes from the tall dude, to the Van behind him. "Why's it blue. ." He took another glance. "With pink polka-dots?" Kyler raised one brow with curiousity.

If you call my name out loud, do you suppose that I would come running
Do you suppose I'd come at all.. ____________________ I suppose I would

Last edited by AYOCutie; 02-11-2008 at 07:10 PM.