View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 06:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
*me*
Hufflepuff
NTFC Activities Auror
Sirius Nibbler
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emily Williams

Okies, here's the next part:

It was a fairly long train ride, but soon enough they arrived at Hogsmeade Station. Al, Rose and Matt got off the train, a little unsure on where to go. But soon enough a loud booming voice carried throughout the crowd, “First years: over here, come on!”

The three kids looked up to see a large figure towering over everyone, who Rose and Albus knew to be Hagrid. They eagerly started to hurry over, but an older boy blocked their way. “Hey Al, watch out for those monsters in the lake. Bit tricky, they are,” He said, grinning.

“M- Monsters?” Albus stuttered, now afraid.

“James, go away. I bet there are no monsters at all,” Rose said, her voice firm.

“Right, so when my Dad was in his fourth year, he just jumped in the lake he swam through that clear water right to the hostages and rescued them, no merpeople or grindylows,” James said. “You know, he’s lucky that he didn’t get into trouble with the giant squid.” With that, he smirked and walked away.

“You know, he’s right. Dad did do that in one of the tasks for the Triwizard Tournament,” Albus said to Rose.

“Don’t worry, Al, it’s not like we’ll be swimming through the lake,” Rose said, reassuringly.

“I guess,” Albus muttered, still unsure and afraid about the matter.

“So, wait, was that your brother?” Matt asked Albus, gaping. “How many of you guys are there?”

“Er… yeah, that was my brother,” Al answered. “What do you mean: ‘How many of you guys are there?’? I have quite a few siblings, if that’s what you mean.”

“I still don’t think he can get over the fact that he has met a Potter,” Rose mumbled to Albus. Al nodded and the two friends shared a look, but it was soon broken by a large figure that towered over them.

“Hey Al, Rose. How are ya goin’?” Hagrid said, smiling down at them.

“We’re well, thanks. You?” Al replied, beaming.

“You know him?” Matt spluttered with incredibility.

“And who might you be?” Hagrid said brightly, obviously not recognizing the insult.

“Matthew, sir.”

“Sir?” Hagrid laughed. “There aint any reason to call me that, son.”

Rose and Al laughed, but Matt didn’t see what was so funny.

“This way, first years!” Hagrid called out to the crowd that had formed around him. He led them away from the station and to a lake that stretched out like a huge mirror reflecting the rays of the moon. In the distance, Albus could see a grand castle, illuminated against the dark sky. “Okay, get into threes or fours, pick a boat, then follow me!” Hagrid shouted, and then got into his own boat.

Once they reached the castle, they were overwhelmed with thoughts of marvel and wonder. They were soon broken from this trance of awe, however, because Hagrid continued to talk. “Right, follow me everyone,” He yelled, then led the group up to the castle.

You may be gone but will be in your Evil Winker's Heart always, my dear<3 R.I.P<3

Last edited by *me*; 01-03-2008 at 06:23 AM.