View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Blackwidow

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Branxton
Professor Branxton began, his eyes shifting out of focus and his lips twitching in a curious smile for a moment.
Quote:
He addressed the girl at the front while the rest of the students were thinking on his question. "Yes, I'm quite alright, thank you," Professor Branxton falsely smiled. Of course he wasn't okay with his precious girls missing.

Professor Branxton not feeling too well in Charms Class, was it only for the twins gone missing or is there something else he's hiding?

On another note:

Students: Lua, Leo, Eric, & Kia have reached the Kitchens in search of Argyle with the help of Louis (cat). And once questioned Argyle, an outbreak of anger by Algamus have sparkled interest in other students ending in questioning Elves of the missing twins whereabouts.

Headmistress Rae arrived to the kitchen in search of her nanny to find it crowded with curious faces. Though Headmistress Rae was feeling just as sad as Professor Branxton! =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headmistress Rae
"But Argyle is alone?" Rae glanced around again, feeling agitated. "Algamus... have Argyle come to my office, and bring a tea tray. Please... I appreciate all of your help, children, but... someone charming my house elf is really the least of my worries. Perhaps you could use your sleuthing skills to... scour the castle for my daughters?" She sniffled, dangerously close to crying.