View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nienna
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula

Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

The Headmistress has made her start of the term speech. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headmistress

Rae stood and clapped her hands. Once she had everyone's attention, she smiled warmly. "I hope you are enjoying your meal this evening. Welcome to another term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My name is Headmistress Cassandra Rae-Branxton, and I recognize many of your faces. You may see a new face up here... the former Potions Master and Slytherin Head of House, Professor Doyle Branxton, is back to teach Charms this term. I hope you will give him a warm welcome." She smiled at him, clearly pleased he was back at her side.

"I wish all four houses luck on the house cup and the Quidditch cup. This should be a very exciting term for all of us." She smiled, not having much to see simply because she was so delighted to have her Doyle and her girls with her in the place she loved best of all. One of the girls called for her, and Rae wrapped it up quickly.

"Enjoy your dinner, and classes will begin tomorrow morning promptly. I expect to see you all working hard and getting along. Good night, good luck, and good dining." She bowed slightly before turning to pick up Sophia's spoon.